Good players not able to do good on this game! What is being done to fix the terrible game?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Good players not able to do good on this game! What is being done to fix the terrible game?

in reply to majormouthsmack

I publicly apologize to all the "good players" whose asses I kicked in this game.

for a decent amount of players in the series people have to suffer from lag in about 10 - 20 percent of their games, thats pretty much standard.

I suffer from lag in this game just like the other games and some of the other players.

But I dont conplain that a standard thing as game lag is killing me in a game. I learn to adapt to the map, the enemy players, and so on. If I have a hard time playing one map then I change my loadout until I find a good overall class for that map and that enemy team type..

I dont blame the game on campers because THIS game has a lot against campers. even before it was pretty easy to detect a camper, this game has a few more tricks up its sleeve.

All these "good players" probably have one thing in common, they run and gun, blame the lag, blame the campers, etc etc.

thank goodness this game is doing more about these terrible players. You can tell a terrible player because he claims he was good in the other games but meanwhile he cant adapt to this game.

Level 72

Re: Good players not able to do good on this game! What is being done to fix the terrible game?

in reply to starbuckfrack

I couldnt agree more with this.  The "good" players are the only ones complaining because run and gun has worked in the other CoD's. So instead of changing up playstyles, they call the game crap.

Level 1

in reply to starbuckfrack

Haha, so true.

Level 4

i agree with u in everything and the sniper is OP in this game people using sniper dont flinch at all

Level 2

I'm ok and he games ok for me.

Level 44

I wouldn't agree that 'good players' are not able to do well. That sentence is kinda a contradiction, surely a good player who isn't doing well, just isn't that good? Anyway.

I'm an average player, and agree with some of the points you raised...the hit detection and lag comp at times is total dog shit. We gotta just take a big bite of the shit sandwich until it's sorted. If it doesn't get fixed I'll prob go back to MW3. Another reason for ditching it would be that in my opinion 70% of the maps are horrendous.

Level 3

i just feel so ashamed i wasted 100$ on this piece of sh*T. i cannot kill anyone - except in hardcore where the lagcomp is still there with the same shitty maps and none of the game modes... - otherwise its hithithithithit then they turn around and shoot me once with an smg

i'm not a great player but i've been able to carry 1.5ish k/d across three releases. i struggle to break even. it's worse after this update too. 

and it's not even about k/d - it's about the same laundry list of problems we are all on here complaining about instead of playing the game. 

Level 2

I dont know what the hell you talking about, but, I was good at cod 4, good at mw2, good at W@W, good at black ops and mw3 and I am still good on black ops 2. People always find ways to cry about something, you know what I do when I suck in a new game and cant get better? I CHANGE THE WAY I USED TO PLAY PREVIOUS COD GAMES AND WEAPON USEAGE, ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE.

Level 3

Drop shotting is a real tactic. No one is going to stand out in the open in a firefight.. When bullets come flying in for real you hit the ground and return fire if no cover is in the area. That said this game is way better than those other cod's in my opinion. It took a few games to adapt but I was able to. Spawns are not terrible in my opinion, especially compared to mw3. In that game I remember many times watching the kill cam and seeing me kill them only to have them spawn and kill me back almost instantly. Also on mw3 people sitting and aiming at spawn points and getting kill after kill. Dome and Arkaden were terrible for that. I have not seen that many qs'ers on this game. I have seen way more snipers actually sniping people which is fine thats part  of the game. Only wish they would make it only upper chest and head 1 shot kill to balance it a little. The game is fun and I don't know why you would think that a high k/d would make it funner. The fact that objectives are important for score is awesome. I see almost everyone going for the tags on K/C. Adapt your game

Level 9

in reply to nflfenatic

there are plenty of great things about this game - they are just being overshadowed by the issues we are all either on here

1. complaining about (instead of playing)

2. trolling the people complaining (instead of playing)

Level 2

Studios