Good players are always accused

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Good players are always accused

in reply to xmrythem

I was exaggerating like 99% of the people who post here. I was making fun of these people by saying nobody is bad because you can pull the 2 second behind card and still get a trophy.

Level 16
Highlighted

in reply to xSicKxFuSiOnZX

Seriously... take two seconds to to read what you wrote... it's damn near unreadable.

BTW...

... you're lagging... or they are. Nothing in BO2 is terribly skill based versus connection/host selection based.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

CoD is and most like always will be connection based, I have joined a lobby and absolutely wrecked the other team only for the match to end and the next begin (with the same players and teams) and be destroyed in return, all because the host changed shifting the connections.

Level 18

in reply to QwertyBoredom

Excuses. Sink or swim.

Level 27

in reply to QwertyBoredom

I know exactly what you mean. I experienced that stuff where I can't kill sub 1KD players and I get single digit kills and double digit deaths. I rarely get a thorough spanking but I was dominating them after the host migrated on the next game. Same set of players, just different host. I am starting to think that these people coming on these forums, complaining about lag, really had bad experience far too many times.

Level 35

Its because this games multiplayer is terrible always has been they should take a year to fix it, cause it sucks and I do well but its horrible. This has got to be the most pathetic multiplayer experiece ever. Why cause how do you shoot someone with a full clip from behind them 5 ft and they can reload and turn around and kill you, Pathetic they know it, refuse to fix it. Battlefield 4 soon and then Im done with Treyarch, Before you start saying my internet, stop right there I have the best, Im always the host and Im always Fucked cause of it, 60 Download 20 UP, new controllers and like I said I do well, but its a horrible multiplayer experience I really wish they would stop making the game they care about nothing but looks to them not us, Zombies is all this game is anymore, split them and see if COD from Treyarch sells as well there a terrible multiplayer experience since they started

Level 1

in reply to smyttie41

Cool story.

Level 8

Haters...Gotta Love Them.

Level 1

Studios