Good players are always accused

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Good players are always accused

in reply to xSicKxFuSiOnZX

Hate mail is the norm for me on a daily basis. Cheater, hacker, booster, camper, Bit ch, I've heard it all. Thing is, these people probubly assume I am a cheater in the pregame lobby when they check my stats. Then they get themselves all hyped up to play me and prove that I am a cheater. Soon enough they are getting exploded by my swarm or lodestar, rage quit, and send that hAte mail. I get hate mail so often that I simply respond with Smiley Wink. I bet that just infuriates them even further lol. Hate mail is a good thing in COD as long as you are getting it for being a good player and not for dashing or boosting(which is the only hate mail I send).

Level 20
Highlighted

in reply to owiseguyo

Still can't get over yourself can you? You've ruined any credibility with your constant "I'm so great at cod" rants. We get it, now get over yourself kid. 22 is a kid in my book.

Level 8

in reply to Ghost_Squad7678

Anyone who still plays video games is still a kid at heart. As far as Intellagence, real life social skills, financial security, and relationships go, I am very much an adult. Being good at COD is just one extra thing to add to a long list of successes in my life. And guess what, I am still only 22. So now go ahead and troll me saying that I probubly live in my mothers basement. Because I know that's what this response is going to lead to with the mentality of this community.

Level 20

in reply to owiseguyo

Lol! You're need for attention tells me all I need to know.

Level 8

Treat is as fan mail, I send them a message saying thank you for admiting how much better I am than you.

I made a new account over this weekend and the crying has been excellent ( a few 80+ kill games on noobtown has got me a lot of new friends lol).

Level 19

Your not good. In fact nobody is good or bad. Your either 2 seconds ahead or behind the other players in the lobby. You were 2 seconds ahead. Today everyone gets a trophy.

Level 16

in reply to blb128

2 seconds is a bit  of an exaggeration don't you think?

Level 18

in reply to xmrythem

No hes right why dont you watch oven baked muffins video on all this !no 1 can argue with it he goes into alot of detail

Level 4

in reply to qwerty454

Link please.

Level 7

in reply to DrJohnAZoidberg1

2minz

Level 4

Studios