Glad to see nerfing Ghost is having the desired effects.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Glad to see nerfing Ghost is having the desired effects.

in reply to AConfusedYeti

YES> THIS.

If your going to nerf it. please let you ADS while moving

I dont want to have to move around a map quickly to not be seen, DEFEATS the whole reason why someone would play with ghost anyway.

Level 10

in reply to jcostanzo27

The purpose for ghost is two-fold, depending on the player

a) the aggressive, flanking player uses it to stay off the mini map

b) Camping, defensive players who don't play the objective use it to stay off the mini map.

In this game, player a) is generally rewarded, and player b) is generally punished.

That's not a bad thing, especially when you consider that player b) has had several games in the past few years that have almost catered perfectly to him/her.

Plus, it's not like there aren't things in this game that help campers. Some of the equipment? Some of the scopes? To say that camping has been removed from the game is wrong, but at least it gives aggressive players a chance to counter that.

Level 18

in reply to Tick7

The main issue I have with Ghost in it's current form is that it forces you, if you want the perk to work, to play in a certain manner. I think increasing the amount of time you can stand still is pretty reasonable.

That being said, I don't think the nerf is punishing campers. They still lay down in hallways, and they still set up their little forts. This was never an issue for me. I never had trouble with campers because, even if I didn't know where they were, I could carefully clear an area without them knowing I was there. I couldn't care less if they never showed up on the map, and they can keep all their stupid little gadgets, just don't also tell them I'm coming for them.

Level 2

in reply to Tick7

you cannot be an aggressive flanker in this game, to many uavs means sprinting like a nutter when all i want if a group of enemy is nearby is drop crouch flank and kill

Level 8

in reply to jcostanzo27

Sounds like people aren't smart enough to avoid a corner where they were killed several times by the same ghosted camper. You obviously know where they are after the second death. Get smart and either avoid that corner making the camper bored and means he has to move. Or, throw a tac grenade in and kill them. Don't be lazy and expect t get kills by running around.

The game has catered to those that run n gun. Why not have a game type just for those people who can't play tactics?  There's always a way around a camper ghosted out. Once people figure that out they will be a better player. What are you going to do? Cry to the afganny president saying they are camping and I can't see them?

Can't lie. I camp. Not just a corner, but a huge radius. If you keep coming to my ghosted ass, you deserve to get shot

Level 2

in reply to saccmaster

Fix Ghost!

Chickens

On

Drugs

Level 34
Highlighted

in reply to saccmaster

Treyarch mole detected

Level 6

Studios