Glad I'm not buying dlc.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Glad I'm not buying dlc.

I bought the first dlc for black ops one and wasnt impressed at all...stadium was decent. Besides that I just don't care about new maps because they are never good!

Level 8
13 REPLIES

Re: Glad I'm not buying dlc.

in reply to Decree117

Everyone knows that Call of Duty map packs are shit. Honestly they should just bring out zombies maps because thats becoming one of the only decent things about CoD now.

Level 2

in reply to xRabid45Kx

I tried to get into zombies but it got boring quick. Its fun to play with friends though.

Level 27

in reply to Decree117

im not that picky. fact is they are still new maps. Can I do better? hell no? alright, ima buy the dam map pack.

Level 45
Highlighted

in reply to Decree117

... I personally enjoy the new maps.

Level 4

in reply to Decree117

The map pack is solid and the peacekeeper is great.

Level 27

in reply to Decree117

Okay so why exactly did you make this thread? We don't care....

Level 43

in reply to Rednecksniper39

He made this tread because he enjoys complaining...he like all the others who come on here and cry about every little thing will buy every CoD game they come out with and as soon as it comes out they will be right back on here crying and complaining.  I mean really if a thought went through their tiny little heads it would be the shortest trip in N. America!  If you dont like this game and havent like any of the games before it then guess what?  YOU WONT LIKE THE NEXT ONE.  Now I know their respons "OMG FANBOI GAH!!!"  I recognize the faults of this game and some that have plagued the series but you know what?  I have a good time playing it and think it is better than most if not all of the other FPS games I have played.  Stop complaining and play the game...or if you hate it so much STOP playing it and for Heaven's sake if you arent going to play it there is no need for you ever to come back to the forums. Grow up and get a life.

Level 6

in reply to Decree117

Decree117 wrote:

I bought the first dlc for black ops one and wasnt impressed at all...stadium was decent. Besides that I just don't care about new maps because they are never good!

Any other things you aren't doing and are glad about you wish to share?

And if you don't about maps because they are never any good...

... how would you know without getting them?

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

usually people realize its going to be garbage when the basic maps that come with the original are horrible, leads everyone to believe that any other map created by this team are just gonna be as garbage

Level 6

Studios