Girl gamer new to BO2. Need advice

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Girl gamer new to BO2. Need advice

I just started playing BO2 MP and need some advice for a new player gun setup and gametype. The Peacekeeper and M27 are my go to guns and hardcore dom is what I been playing. Thanks for any advice. Lizzy My GT is HalestormLizzy...

Level 1
27 REPLIES

Re: Girl gamer new to BO2. Need advice

in reply to HalestormLizzy

As in Lizzy Hale?

Level 11

in reply to CR4IG

Yes. I freaking love me some Halestorm! Lzzy Hale rules.

Level 1
Highlighted

I saw them at Carolina Rebellion this past weekend. Good stuff. I liked In This Moment more, but that gal can put on a helluva stage show.

Carry on.

Claire JeepChick

in reply to jeepchick

Carry On. Good song that, incidentally.

Level 6

For HC DOM I'd recommend my tank class.  Blind Eye, Flak Jacket, Toughness, and Tac Mask.  C4 and Trophy System.  Your gun selection is actually quite good already.  For scorestreaks I would go with UAV, Hunter Killer, Care Package.  Just be sure to save your UAV so that if you get a lethal scorestreak you will know exactly where your teamates are and can avoid Team Killing.

PS:  I love me some Halestorm too.  She has a great voice.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

I have been running them scorestreaks, along with lightweight, toughness, and engieneer.  Is it just me or does it seem that every body and thier mom is chucking EMPS

Level 1

if ur playing hardcore then u wont need toughness. i played core and i ran a SMG, with ghost hard line, engeineer and dextaraty. best guns for hardcore are SMG's as there fast iv gone back to core as i find it easier to kill in core sounds strange but i stopped getting killstreaks in hardcore so went on core and got a 29 gun streak and swarms

Level 16

emp are great improvised sensor grenades. i found they function like how i originally anticipated the actual sensor greandes to function and the peripheral benefit is a healthy assist score of 50 points when a teammate finally gets whoever you hit. on hardcore that assist is guarenteed. most people also don't realize that a proper deployment of a sentry or guardian requires a trophy system to protect it from emp and so they resultingly are more advantageous than blackhats. versus experienced players/clans a blckhat is vital however.

Level 3

in reply to phxs72

I wouldn't bother with Toughness in HC - you die too quickly for it to be of any real benefit... Would recommend Scavenger instead so you can resupply lethals, tacticals and ammo - much more beneficial in my experience

Level 29

Studios