Ghost needs work

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Ghost needs work

in reply to Kl4nt

If you played older cods this wouldn't be a problem, seems that only players who started playing when Blops came around have this problem, people who played COD4 WAW and MW2 were used to around 90% of people using stopping power and showing up on the the radar, nowadays people NEED to be hidden PLUS have the same damage as those who are not hidden.

Level 5

in reply to tastelessbacon1

There is a 2 second downtime where you wont show up so you can stop for 2 seconds, reload then start moving again and you will not show up on radar.

Level 5

in reply to chrissy_

Really?  I was judging based on the arrow fade, which changes almost instantly.  Good to know though.

Level 1

Never timed it but think it is around 2 seconds, doesn't bother me too much to be honest so I cant claim to be exact, whatever way if you want to be off radar, take down the spy plane.

Level 5

I used an unlock token on Ghost as well, and no doubt it was worth it.  While it doesn't carry the level of stealth in previous games, it still allows you to move into a flanking position undetected.  I actually like the way it works now, as it can't be used to camp a dark corner.  With each new gun, I spend 150 kills with no attachments or perks, and I'm reminded just how valuable it is.  Ghost works as it should in my opinion, and any complaining about it reveals yourself as a BLOPS1 camper.

Level 13

Man, I started to play CoD in the version MW3, but I saw a lot of videos of youtubers about MW2, COD4 and BO. Treyarch has just took in the feedback of BO's fans. The majority wanted a closed combat multiplayer. Then all the perks. all the attachments, all the weapons, all the lethal and tactical equipments are done for this type of combat. Of course, some maps are very small and you'll need to stop to reload or you'll die. But the others maps that are medium or large, you don't need to make the pit stop for reload, just walk instead of run for reload and perk Ghost is still working.

BO2 is very different from MW3 and others CoD, it's just quite of time that you'll find your way to play.

In MW3, all my classes have perk Assassin, but in BO2, all my classes don't have perk Ghost.

Just relax and think about it.

Level 1
Highlighted

How about we just get rid of both. No more Uav and therefore no more need for ghost. Simple solution to a long ongoing problem. Earn a vsat if you want to know the enemy position. For the, love of all that is holy 3Arc fix the lag. I'm tired of always being at the minimum half a sec behind what I see and what's actually happening. I'm sorry people but if you can't afford good Internet then you can't play, I shouldn't have to pay the price for your financial or domicile woes, no more lag comp!

Level 3

Studios