Getting really ANNOYED !

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Getting really ANNOYED !

in reply to Err0r_6_

I would think that if the truth be told, many of those leisure players are attrated to COD because of us hardcore gamers. If we leave they'll probably follow.

You'll never see deddies for COD, the overhead cost is too much, even if they charged the players. COD is a global IP. That's a lot of IT, infrustructure and up-keep. Bobby Kotick would never foot that bill.

Level 11

Many die hard call of duty fans i know have already stopped playing the franchise, i expect more to follow but it really doesn't matter to Activision, they just want the money which they get regardless.

I think we the hardcore call of duty supporters are just 2%, it wouldn't make any difference when even all the hardcore cod players would stop playing the game.

Level 24

in reply to FixBlops2

Like Err0r_06_ said, when you don't invest you pay the price. It's only a matter of time.

Level 11

in reply to iivrruummii

I agree!

Level 11

in reply to MiLLwauKeeee

I was looking at my career stats for game types the other day and noticed I had a 54 game winning streak in TDM. I was rather surprised to say the least.

Level 7

in reply to MiLLwauKeeee

This should hopefully be patched soon, Activision and Infinity Ward are aware of this so just bare with them, it happens to the best of us.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to TasteVengeance4

lol the thing is it does often feel like 3arc are actually trying to make the shittest game ever to see how long they can take the p**s out of us, roll on the next big game series i say. 

when i die in game i like to "Respawn" if you get my meaning lol

Level 16

Studios