Get rid of Tactical Insertions = Get rid of "boosters"

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Get rid of Tactical Insertions = Get rid of "boosters"

in reply to HarbingerOfDoom1

Thats what I do. I talk to them too. I kill the guy they are boosting with, then go and kill him on his way back, suggesting they move, then they get set up again somewhere else and I say something like "Hmm you are 5-0 with 5 confirms, here, have a team kill, OOPS BUZZ KILL, START OVER."  They generally leave, or TK me a few times and get kicked, its worth it.

Level 25

in reply to xxxSHOCKxxx

I like the tactical insertion sometimes for really making the other team rage.  I dont use it to camp, but as a insertion point to run around and rape without all the running back to the action.

Level 17

in reply to xxxSHOCKxxx

My most used equipment is the Tac insert, I use it so im always in the action. I hate spawning all the way on the edge of the map, and having to run back. It's a great piece of equipment!

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to xxxSHOCKxxx

I've been hearing this argument since MW2.  Removing Tactical Insertions DOES NOT stop boosters.  Removing the TI means hurting us objective players who use them legitimately.

But do you know what actually stops boosters?  When people aren't lazy to report them.

~RUGGED SAVIOR

Level 52

in reply to RuggedSavior

You're right, it won't stop boosters. However, removing the TI makes it about a million times harder for them to do it and thus greatly reducing its prevalence. It's the communities fault one-hundred percent. The people who misuse and take advantage of it end up ruining it for everyone.

Level 21

Studios