Game not even released yet & already 3arc have made mistakes

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Game not even released yet & already 3arc have made mistakes

so whats the deal, ghost no longer makes u immune to UAV? If so thats a major mistake by 3rach...game hasnt even been released and they already make mistakes. Who's bright idea was that?

great work 3ark, most impressive. (not!).

If this is and true and blops2 turns out to be another lag infested, glitch ridden game like mw3 then I'm cutting my loses with COD. I am primarily a stealth player, I dont camp, but sometimes I need remain in the same place in order to ambush players.

Level 10
49 REPLIES

Re: Game not even released yet & already 3arc have made mistakes

in reply to jessedart

No its not true,

Ghot prevents you from showing up on a enemy uav while moving, planting bombs and controlling scorestreaks.

So when your camping in a corner you will show up on a uav, when you move you go stealth again.

Level 2

thats what I was afraid off.  amushing is part of my gameplay.  If I see red dots moving in my direction, I will find a good place to hide and ambush the enemy players.  Now I wont be able to do that.

why have they changed ghost? there was nothing wrong with it. I understand camping is annoying but its part of the game. Quick scoping is far more annoying - allowing a 1-hit kill sniper rifle to be used like a smg.

3arc..you guys have no back bone, you are cowards, u did a good thing making QS-ing hard in blops 1 then u caved in to a minority who wanted qs-ing to be made easy.

NOBODY complained about how ghost worked so why change it.  If u want to do something good then remove QS-ing, not ghost.

I really thought 3arc were different from IW, IW were just full of themselves, I thought 3arck understood and were on the side of the player majority, but No, just like IW the cater to the quick scopers at the expense of everybody else.

apologies for calling 3arc coward..Im just very angry at the change to the ghost perk

Level 10

in reply to jessedart

jessedart wrote:

thats what I was afraid off.  amushing is part of my gameplay.  If I see red dots moving in my direction, I will find a good place to hide and ambush the enemy players.  Now I wont be able to do that.

I want everyone else to show up on radar but not me so I can ambush them because I know I cant win a gun fight. That is what I got out of this.

Level 16

in reply to blb128

You must not be able to read...

That is a bittersweet change for stealth players, we take a loss, because people who CANNOT comprehend a CoD playstyle being ANYTHING BUT Run'n'gun and Camp, had to whine.

Everyone can be a good gamer, on any game; All you need is common sense, and a good attitude. Its all ive needed...

Oh yeah, and youve got to actually SUCK IT UP when you lose.  I never lose anymore, they may win, but all I see is a learning experience for the next match.

Level 7

in reply to blb128

you had the choice to use it to...its ur problem if u decided to go with marathon or flak jacket or something else that i wasnt able to use.

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to jessedart

whatever dude your a camper, you sit at choke points and wait for enemies, you shouldnt try and deny it..

Level 18

in reply to jessedart

It only doesn't hide you when you stop moving

it's to stop camping and get people playing the objective more

Level 14

in reply to jessedart

not to worry, Treyarch have replaced ghost with lots of bushes you can hide in to 'ambush' people

Seriously though, the problem here is that you like to camp but you can't and now you're complaining. It's far from a 'mistake' on Treyarch's part, it's long overdue and lots of players are in for a rude awaking. TEAM TREYARCH

Level 5

in reply to chris_shanahan8

camping is sitting in a corner the whole game, waiting for someone to pas by.  If I'm mobile and I notice the enemy players moving towards and I hide somewhere to ambush them...that is not camping.

If there a 2 or 3 players coming towards you and u face them head on, then you will die...If u ambush them then you get the kills...this is not camping.

c'mon think about it...whats more annoying, being invisible to radar or quick scoping. Oh yeah quick scoping is such a part of the game, I can 1-shot kill players with a sniper rifle at extreme close range without even aiming.

Level 10

Studios