Game not even released yet & already 3arc have made mistakes

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Highlighted

Re: Game not even released yet & already 3arc have made mistakes

in reply to jessedart

i honestly think that people that think this is gonna make much of a difference... is in for a rude awakening. personally, i saw more people use ghost to run around the map to flank and get to objectives than i saw people use ghost to sit in the same exact spot all game without moving. sure it happened, but i think it happened less than people think. i think people saw the last few seconds of what a person did before they got killed, and assumed the person was just sitting there waiting, when in reality, the few seconds before the killcam they were running around.

Level 20

in reply to wikked75

Totally agree! Ghost was an OP Perk - esp. Campers used it. Ambushing + Ghost is cool but you shouldn't be invisible all the time. Now it's time to act smart - don't wait to long to keep on Moving.

Level 2

in reply to jessedart

It was done to combat camping and games going to time limit and becoming slow dull fests of boredom. It sitll works as long as you are constantly moving about the map. You just cannot sit in a corner or doorway anymore and camp for kills. It was bound to happen like this because of all the players in core and hc that just camped for kill streaks to pad their k/dr so blame them and not the developers for trying to do something about it.

Level 70

in reply to jessedart

Excellent post, this ghost mod to was meant to stop your style of play. Looks like it has been effective. Suggest you stop camping and start moving.

Level 44

in reply to jessedart

current version from what i heard is you have to be running. might be tweaked.

ghost 'fix' is the only intention screwup i see. they fixed the wrong problem. overusing ghost was the biggest responce to that problem. and they broke the responce, not fix the problem. one of the negative sideeffects of lisining to the community, they can usualy say the mian problems/ most overused/underused stuff. you have to fegure out the causes by yourself.

they should nerfed UAV. but they made it a joke, shoul dhave kept it a higher streak than RCXD.

Level 22

in reply to T-boss

Eh just take out uav make the radar always on and then give players cuav's to counter it.

Level 70

in reply to jessedart

Its an attempt to try and revert the game back to what it was meant for a fast paced arcade first person shooter not a slow paced 80% of the lobby hiding to get kill streaks while paying absolutely no attention to the objective it annoying how campy the COD series has got and it get worse with each title you want to stay hidden from uav's try using and secondry that shoots them done instead of hiding with akimbo fmg's and rpg's ect ect ect

Level 5

in reply to jessedart

Ghost from the original black ops was horrendous, GOOD GOOD change.

Besides maybe you will stop ambushing camping now and try to win the game

Level 5

in reply to jessedart

stealth perks where never ment to camp with they where made so rushers could move across the map undetected, you all brought this on yourselves with excessive camping in BO+MW3

Level 18

in reply to jessedart

Ghost was killed in Black Ops 2 cause of the thousands of players who cry when they die plain and simple! I was playing Black Ops last night and I wait to ambush someone I know is coming and on the new game I will have to run around so I stay off the radar and the other team will hear me. Come on man, everyone knows that there are only a few people who sit in a corner the whole game!!! Us players who rely on stealth have been completely screwed on this game!! Talking about you have to more around to stay off the map!! It should be the othere way around!! Don't tell me to evolve my game cause thats just garbage!! Treyarch has already ruined this game for true stealth gamers PERIOD!!

Level 8

Studios