Funny how nobody complains about being on the good side of LAG

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Funny how nobody complains about being on the good side of LAG

in reply to openrangeonuall1

The way you post you obviously dont always have to deal with the bad side... I on the other hand do 90% of the time.  i could handle it if was 50% of the time.... like bad good bad good good bad bad bad good good.  Im not MLG, i dont expect to pubstomp lobbies all the time. but it would be nice to once in a while.

Just imagine day in and day out going... bad bad bad bad bad bad good bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad good bad bad bad bad bad good bad bad good bad bad bad bad bad bad.... There is really no finding happiness in that. its completely frustrating

Level 15

in reply to Rize_BHo

Maybe stop doing that thing that has that terrible ratio of good:bad.  Simple solution for you right there.

Level 25

I will then.

I felt bad for the guys who all had 4 bar connection and our team all had 3 bar connection.

I got 24 kills and 3 deaths in that game. I could tell that the connection was an issue, when obviously this experienced player had trouble hitting me with snipers and I easily took care of him every time with my hybrid sighted AN-94.

I knew that in that match it wasn't about skill, it was about connections.

Level 6

Let's be honest here, who wouldn't complain about being on the good side of connection?

Personally, if I didn't have connection issues, I wouldn't be posting here regularly.

From my experience so far with BO2, I have less severe connection issues compared to MW3 and it's not by 3 barring.

Despite the "host disadvantage" and "3 bar advantage" that has been spread across the forums, I do 4 bar locally about 95% of the time and host regularly and am really not having too much difficulty with connection. I've done nothing to my connection to gain an advantage.

I have the odd laggy match but for the most part has been quite decent.

The same applies to few friends of mine who do enjoy playing on my host connection.

However, if this isn't the same experience for other players, I do sympathize with you and hope that the devs do fix these issues for you.

Level 51

I know where the OP is coming from here. I am not a great player, not even a good player some would say. But sometimes the issues in the game make me a COD god. But deep down i know its possibly due to players on the other side getting this lag issue.

Now i am mature enough to know that the players on the other team are getting hammered due to the lag delay or what ever is causing this problem and i bet they are raging like mad. I fell for them as i can also be on the bad side as well.

Level 2

Lag?

Whenever I've got a 2 bar connection the enemy team most of the time enemy has 3 bar connection.

Whenever I've got a 3 bar connection the enemy team most of the time has a 4 bar connection.

Whenever I've got a 4 bar connection the enemy team all the time has a 4 bar connection. It doesn't even flash 3-4 bar with them.

I've played over 5.000 Games by now, and this is all I keep on getting. My connection is good enough, and whenever I host the game every1 has 4 bar connection... I'm never really on the 'Good Side' of the lag, so I have enough reason to complain.

=

Level 2

Oh I have complained and even told people in the lobby why I was able to take them down after they fired a clip into me.

I travel a lot for work and some hotels I stay in have a bad internet connection. By bad I mean unstable not consitant. I can run and gun and not even think twice about what I'm doing all the while going positive a by a fair amount.

When I come home it's a different story. I have a pretty nice connection and I have to play careful and really pay attention to what I am doing. I can still run and gun but not as wreaklessly.

Lag comp is really nice when yer on the other side of it.

Level 9
Highlighted

Why would I complain about being on the good side of lag? Why would I complain about anything good that happens to me? That would be stupid...

People complain because as these new CoD's come out, it's getting worse and worse. There is clearly a reason it's happening the way it is, and people want it fixed. If fixing a game is a problem for you, then go back to the nintendo 64, where nothing could ever be fixed, apart from blowing into your cartridge.

Level 29

in reply to creaper21

creaper21 wrote:

Why would I complain about being on the good side of lag? Why would I complain about anything good that happens to me? That would be stupid...

People complain because as these new CoD's come out, it's getting worse and worse. There is clearly a reason it's happening the way it is, and people want it fixed. If fixing a game is a problem for you, then go back to the nintendo 64, where nothing could ever be fixed, apart from blowing into your cartridge.

FYI, my can of compressed air is broke. I can no longer blow into my cartridge. I wish there was another way. Stupid plastic trigger on my air can. Grrrrr. No more Zelda for me.

Level 9

Studios