Forum users are so rude towards Treyarch..

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Forum users are so rude towards Treyarch..

in reply to Quasifrodo1

f*ck my KD.  I bought the game because I wanted an enjoyable online experiance.  Im Lvl 53, and this game feels like a grind (which it is) but the fun is supposed to make it...well...fun.  I'm not having fun.  I play it cause I feel obligated, cause I payed for it.

dan2695

in reply to ciaranduck

I do agree that people should be more polite when they file a complaint here on the forums. There are a lot of ignorant bratty people starting threads. Even though I may agree with their opinion, I find myself resenting it for the way they bring it up.

brsox

in reply to ciaranduck

This game sucks, you stupid piece of shit.  You don't get any scorestreaks unless 'you' hide like the bitch you are. That's the truth

gdgdfgd

in reply to ciaranduck

most forum users are rude period to anyone and everyone

whhooooooooo

in reply to ciaranduck

Users are rude because out voices are going unheard and treyarch refuse to respond on lag comp, next patch, when is it coming, whats happening with the servers, everything, we want to know.

At the start of every COD its also the same things that plagued the last game are in this game, and its like don't learn, listen. 

Users are only this was because they are annoyed at how the devs are handling simple communication.

MLGTWISTED

in reply to MLGTWISTED

Ya, really poor PR when all it takes is 1 minute to send out a tweet acknowledging the issues and assuring the fanbase that they're working on them.

This is what happens though when a company gets fat off of it's own success, it forgets how it got there in the first place becomes complacent with relying on the enertia of past achievements.

Being rude won't change anything, but being vocal is certainly incredibly important, second only to not spending on the product.

Manus_Dei

in reply to Manus_Dei

i think about 2 hours ago 3arc push a update Hotfix 20.135.19.

whhooooooooo

in reply to whhooooooooo

Makes me sad, because if true the update didn't do anything for me.

I just gave my copy to my younger sibling though who was over, hopefully they have better luck with it than me.

I'll grab another copy if these issues get fixed, but I'm definitely more inclined to wait a good while and see how it shakes down before I open my wallet again.

Manus_Dei
Highlighted

in reply to Manus_Dei

This is why internet should be banned in our elementary schools

Vekta671

in reply to ciaranduck

Now I realize some of the rudeness can be a little uncalled for but you have to see where it is coming from. For most people COD is the greatest game ever (Meaning they don't play many other games unfortunately) and when said game is not exactly what they expected it to be they get extremely mad.

Go back and look at a few of the first threads on the MW3 forum when it was released. You will see the exact same thing. For the longest time I tried to tell people that if they had a problem in the game that they wanted the devs to know about and get it fixed that the best way to do it is to make a thread stating what their problem is and what they see as a decent way to fix it. Not cry like an immature kid who is throwing a temper tantrum. I eventually gave up because there was just more threads every day of people complaining. Only thing you can do is let it go and report them if the threads get to out of hand.

Rednecksniper39

Studios