For every1 who is not complaining about LAG.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: For every1 who is not complaining about LAG.

in reply to OnslaughT1

This game is laggy as hell.  It's worse on 360 than it is on PS3, but it's not great on PS3 either.

Treyarch's CoD's are always laggier than IW's, but all CoDs are laggy because they use horrible netcode and crappy matchmaking designed to quickly put matches together rather than put together quality matches.

Level 1

in reply to OnslaughT1

I don't complain about lag because I have been playing online games since 2008, so have had quite a while to get used to lag. I will only even comment on lag if it is really bad, and those are Isolated incidents not unique to Black Ops 2 or even the CoD series.

Level 9

in reply to OnslaughT1

All these sales figures just prove people are gulible.

Hell. I am a complete idiot... I bought a copy for both consoles.

But I will not be buying any DLC till the lag situation improves, and I certainly wont be buying the next COD.

You've fooled me twice now with the BO1 and MW3 , I wanted to give Treyarch one more chance to get it right, but it is obvious that with more and more crap being added to the game, them leaving the current LAG Comp Engine in there, and refusing to use dedicated servers, the trend is downhill all the way now.

Such a shame.

This could have been the best since COD4   I was tweeting Treyarch and Vahn as early as FEB Last year (monthly from then on) to please improve the LAG over BO1/MW3 but obviously they dont care.

Level 4

in reply to OnslaughT1

i play this game whenever my wife lets me. I have a 2.76 KDR, 5.6 WLR, and a 422 SPM. I die, but I don't whine like everyone here. I have a good internet connection and I don't suffer from lag.

Level 18

in reply to OnslaughT1

Not everyone has the lag problems that some have. For some peolple this game does play fine and many of those have even played the past games. So would know what lag and lag related problems would be like.

So just because you think the game is bad does not make it bad for everyone else.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

trialstardragon wrote:

Not everyone has the lag problems that some have. For some peolple this game does play fine and many of those have even played the past games. So would know what lag and lag related problems would be like.

So just because you think the game is bad does not make it bad for everyone else.

But here is the point i am trying to make.  So im assuming you have very few problems with this game.  You get the kills you think you should get you dont get insta killed constantly, and you dont have to put 3/4 of a clip into someone. Now think about those guys you are playing.  how many of them saw you before you saw them yet still died by you?  how many of them were killed by 2 of your bullets? How many of them put 3/4 of their clip into you to kill you? YOU WILL NEVER KNOW! Because you are at an advantage over most people. 

If someone is at a disadvantage... then that means someone is at an advantage. That is how it works.  So for you to see the game working "normal" and how it should, you dont realize how bad the lag is on the other side.

Level 15

in reply to Rize_BHo

The game will always have some lag while playing online. They cannot ever make the game be lag free or even close to it and because of this there will always be some that will have an advantage some matches and some that will be at a disadvrantage. This is because of how the internet works and is not something the developers can really fix.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

trialstardragon wrote:

The game will always have some lag while playing online. They cannot ever make the game be lag free or even close to it and because of this there will always be some that will have an advantage some matches and some that will be at a disadvrantage. This is because of how the internet works and is not something the developers can really fix.

Way to go way off subject and completely dismiss my comment.  Like usual someone make a great point and its just brushed under the rug. Yes i know how the internet works.  I know there will always be lag, and i dont expect anything to be perfect.  But what we were given from 3arch is crap.  For you to deny it is ignorance. 

Level 15

in reply to Rize_BHo

Rize_BHo wrote:

trialstardragon wrote:

But here is the point i am trying to make.  So im assuming you have very few problems with this game.  You get the kills you think you should get you dont get insta killed constantly, and you dont have to put 3/4 of a clip into someone. Now think about those guys you are playing.  how many of them saw you before you saw them yet still died by you?  how many of them were killed by 2 of your bullets? How many of them put 3/4 of their clip into you to kill you? YOU WILL NEVER KNOW! Because you are at an advantage over most people. 

If someone is at a disadvantage... then that means someone is at an advantage. That is how it works.  So for you to see the game working "normal" and how it should, you dont realize how bad the lag is on the other side.

I have plenty of problems with lag. doesnt slow me down tho. I love that excuse tho, its quite the brilliant one... hmm  someone is doing good in a game im not... I know they have some hidden advantage! because its unthinkable that they are skilled. you know one of my other friends complains about having to put 3/4 of a clip into someone... thing is... he misses most of that clip. like seriously bad aim is all it is 90% of the time for most players. they jsut want something to blame.

Oh BTW theater adds a fair amount to the whole "lag" thing you claim to be seeing. Video going upto youtube and more. but thats for another time. I must attend to the troops. Will be a long and lengthy siege to uproot the lag supporters.

Level 45

in reply to deamonomic

I have plenty of problems with lag. doesnt slow me down tho. I love that excuse tho, its quite the brilliant one... hmm  someone is doing good in a game im not... I know they have some hidden advantage! because its unthinkable that they are skilled. you know one of my other friends complains about having to put 3/4 of a clip into someone... thing is... he misses most of that clip. like seriously bad aim is all it is 90% of the time for most players. they jsut want something to blame.

Oh BTW theater adds a fair amount to the whole "lag" thing you claim to be seeing. Video going upto youtube and more. but thats for another time. I must attend to the troops. Will be a long and lengthy siege to uproot the lag supporters.

You have plenty of problems with lag but it doesnt slow you down? so your saying you have no problem with lag. good for you!?!

and then your friend is not putting 3/4 of a clip into someone... he is shooting 3/4 of a clip at someone. notice the difference fanboy??

I dont want something to blame. In past games most of the times when i was killed, well i was out played. it happens. If i was MLG i wouldnt be on this forum.  But in this game its completely different

Level 15

Studios