For all those HC players who QQ

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: For all those HC players who QQ

in reply to SHIZ3M

No problem. I will see if i can get something large scale organized. If your on twitter follow @V2_HeX for updates on my CGN idea. Thats where i will be doing most if the networking for it.

Level 23

in reply to SHIZ3M

Thats why I quit lonewolfing on hardcore. I never used explosives on hardcore because you risk teamkilling with them You might try calling out before you toss them. I got to the point when someone threw in their grenades I would just let them kill me and not alter my course or try to escape. If someone called out that they were going to toss a frag I would hold back.

Level 9

in reply to nflfenatic

I agree. Playing with a team is the way to go on HC. But then you generally know where your team is cuz  you're all mic'd. Plus team isn't gonna whine if u tk them cuz  ur probably would've been their fault anyway.

Level 1

in reply to SHIZ3M

I'm a Lonewolf 95% of the time and I do ok. Playing in parties does help a lot but my bros don't play much anymore.

Level 27

in reply to Restore_Hardcore

restore whats your gamertag i'd like to team up with u. all i play is hc tdm i do have a good set of friends i play with but recently no one has been playing due to lag and hit markers. its better for now due to update. anyways add me if youd like gamertag is Jhonny Dizznill and i live in las vegas so thats the server we and i play most.

Level 4

in reply to jhonnydizznill

Restore is going to own you in HC. He is very capable of topping the leaderboards when the connection is good.

Level 35
Highlighted

in reply to SHIZ3M

HC TKs happen, but only a fool thinks they are completely unavoidable.

It frustrates me too, just like anyone else... but if they apologize and use more caution during the rest of the game I am OK with it.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

Studios