Fix Domination!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Fix Domination!

in reply to randomhero204

let me get this right:

your solotion to the OP is just quit playing team game modes? Really?

So, pay 60 bucks, and you can only play half the game?

If people like the OP played the objective more you would have better games.

Level 21

in reply to IIIBenIII

If you remove KDR stats from all of the objective games, that will solve it. You can get points for kills of course, but they do not count towards overall KDR.

BUT

It could be a problem too, because you may actually reduce the number of players.

Level 21
Highlighted

in reply to IIIBenIII

I never used to care about my K/D it was always .85, but I am a competitor and when I seen everyone putting people down for the low K/D I started bringing mine up. It is now at 1.15 and going up. I like to play domination so people will have to deal with me getting my kills before I play the objective. Thats all on the community.

Level 18

in reply to IIIBenIII

I will admit that in bo2 there are a lot less close games in Dom. One team usually destroys the other. I play solo all the time and Dom is my favorite game mode. I've been on both sides of the beatings. A solution would be to add domination into the section where no parties are allowed. Only solo players. But there will always be bad players on either team and nothing can be done about that.

Level 8

in reply to IIIBenIII

Answer this question for me.

When you cap and hold 2 flags you still get the win.

When you cap and hold 2 flags, the enemy only spawns at one point.

When you cap and hold 2 flags, you can control the game and get lots of kills.

When you cap and hold 2 flags, you get lots of kills and massive killstreaks.

When you cap and hold 3 flags, you still get the win, but faster.

When you cap and hold 3 flags, the enemy spawns EVERYWHERE.

When you cap and hold 3 flags, you get shot in the back from RANDOMLY SPAWNING ENEMY'S

When you cap and hold 3 flags, you usually lose 2 very quickly, and then the enemy will revert to part 1.

why would you EVER want to cap 3 flags when holding 2 provides more benefits in almost every area except time spent playing.

Level 18

in reply to IIIBenIII

I only play domination and yes it's not fun to play with randoms, in fact I refuse to do it. This year for some odd reason is the worst, but thats the players fault not Treyarcs...I have a few players together for Dom so send me a pm with your gt and i'll send you an invite

Level 32

in reply to IIIBenIII

ive been playing for about 2 hrs today so far... i think i have played maybe 2 or 3 complete dom matches because i will not stay in a game where my entire team except me is doing nothing but going for kills and im the only person actually playing the objectives.

i usually wind up with anywhere from 6-10 caps and 8-15 defends. my entire team? usually i have someone that goes 46-12 with zero caps and maybe 2 or 3 defends. when you are stuck with an entire team doing that... it sucks... bad...

Level 6

in reply to HarbingerOfDoom1

i don't know about you, but I play this game for fun.

So whats more fun, lets think about it?

going 46-12 with no caps, staying alive longer and killing more people, calling in more kill streaks?

or pressing your left thumbstick over and over at an object only to sometimes cap it but usually die?

I don't know about you, but its way more fun to kill people rather than cap flags and die.

Level 18

in reply to xmrythem

I don't know about you, but its way more fun to kill people rather than cap flags and die.

Really? If that's the case, why don't they go play TDM or KC? Ohhhh....because they can't GET the kills in those game modes and need the "fish in a barrel" to shoot at instead......I agree with the OP and typically play DOM the same way. While I am busy capping and defending, most of my team is camped in a corner completely ignoring the objective. I have completed all except for ONE challenge in DOM - the TripCap. If anyone is interested in trying to get this achievement, send me a PM or drop a message through XBL - GT CAS Audio

Level 8

in reply to Audiophile1

Audiophile wrote:

Really? If that's the case, why don't they go play TDM or KC?

why do I want to play a gametype where I can only get 20, MAYBE 30 kills when I can play a gametype where I can get 80-100?

I play this game for fun, and DOM gives me way more "game play time" rather than sitting in lobbies.

Level 18

Studios