Fine last night un playable this morning your views.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Fine last night un playable this morning your views.

im not bitching in anyway its just a view im sure many people agree with you can be playing so well 50-60+ kills a game you go to bed come on in morning and you get hammered constant sponging lagging and constant migrating hosts just a few of the daily problems to come out of this game i know its early days and every game is like it when its released but i hope its sorted I enjoy this game most the time but when things like this happen you cant help but think get it sorted I saw a post that they are making changes but nothing to do with lag and hit detection I hope 3arc read posts and try to make changes whats your views?

Level 2
5 REPLIES

Re: Fine last night un playable this morning your views.

in reply to CraigEtches1

FUN FACT there are actual moderators from treyarch (i think so) that help and lock disscusions here on the forums so when they see a complaint they take note of it and patch whatever thing. i beleive people such has jeepchick and the admin are from treyarch?maybe i dunno just a guess but you never know

Level 9
Highlighted

in reply to nuclear_soundwa

lag comp sucks.

Level 9

in reply to CraigEtches1

Same thing here as well getting a bit fed up with this game to be honest and NOTHING has been addressed by Treyarch. Having played all the CoD series and have to say this is my last one, won't be buying another one until it's been released a few weeks before i waste my hard earned money again.This has just confirmed to me that big companies like Treyarch don't give a feck about their customers. I think it's a disgrace how they have chose to ignore the issues with this game.

Level 8

in reply to CraigEtches1

Traffic !

Level 44

in reply to CraigEtches1

Well what time are you waking up?  Are you up when normally people in your state or area are asleep?

If you are up early enough so that not many people within a good distance are awake, then you would be getting matched wtih the next best party(which turns out isn't the best).  So that could be it.

Level 25

Studios