Fght to get rid of this probation crap

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Fght to get rid of this probation crap

in reply to Elf509

So your team killing ruining a teammates score streak and your mad about it ? I'm guessing your running solo and not using your mic either before throwing a grenade on hc. I've accidentally tk before but never to the point of getting a ban. Adjust your style and your set up might help. Funny though if I accidentally tk I tend to let the other person know it was an accident right away and 99% of the time when I'm the one getting tk I usually hear the same thing that it was an accident. You must be going to town to have felt the need to post about probation for tk on hc.

MindSpazms Level 75

in reply to Elf509

I love how everyone blames the host for DB'ing....I've played HUNDREDs of games of HC and not once have I been dashboared by a host, yeah Host Migrations suck but you people gotta be exaggerating! Are your search settings on Any?!

wtcwarrior

in reply to wtcwarrior

I get host DBs from time to time. Not super often, but often enough to be annoying. I think you have just been lucky...

PerEverto13
Highlighted

in reply to wtcwarrior

I've played thousands, and very rarely see dashboarding, certainly not in TDM, more on KC where deaths can rack up, just for some weird reason people kept doing it yesterday. Haven't played today as I've been at work, hope it's not the same later.

TheSurgeon83

in reply to Elf509

I've get kicked every now and then for retard teammates running in front of me while i'm shooting and i've never even gotten a probation warning. You must be getting kicked every other match or something.

Noob_Lyncher

in reply to Noob_Lyncher

I was thinking the same. Ive been kicked plenty of times, due to my own stupidity. Never have gotten probation for it, short of a3 week period in i believe december where every kick was an instant probation. Since the patch that fixed the issue,.have never gotten probation since.

PerEverto13

in reply to PerEverto13

This probation is garbage, I can't believe it I constintly am getting hit by it cause of score streaks or cause of the lost connection to host. what is the point on top of that I get people that block me in corners on maps purposely and cant get out no choice to kill them and booted then probation. tonight alone 8 host connection issues probation for 6 of them now that is really bull.. just put back in game punisment like they have if you are host. Which by the way is even worse cause I have been killed many times by host cause they know they can't get booted.

WeParty77

in reply to WeParty77

WeParty77 wrote:

This probation is garbage, I can't believe it I constintly am getting hit by it cause of score streaks or cause of the lost connection to host. what is the point on top of that I get people that block me in corners on maps purposely and cant get out no choice to kill them and booted then probation. tonight alone 8 host connection issues probation for 6 of them now that is really bull.. just put back in game punisment like they have if you are host. Which by the way is even worse cause I have been killed many times by host cause they know they can't get booted.

You dont get probation because someone has scorestreaks.

as well as a host CAN get kicked from the game for team killing.

we are playing the same game as you . How come i dont see team mates blocking me in corners that much ?

starbuckfrack Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

Actually the host cannot be kicked, in hc for tk. They can kill as much as they want and never be kicked for the game will not kick them since they are host.

trialstardragon Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

Thats news to me, that freakin sucks !

starbuckfrack Level 72

Studios