Fght to get rid of this probation crap

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Fght to get rid of this probation crap

in reply to iivrruummii

Thats a pretty stupid statement. Whether you like it or not I have every right to leave a game whenever I choose. I pay for Xbox Live so I'll decide what games I want to stay in and which ones I don't.

Yes, it's annoying when people leave. Unforutnately you really can't do anything about it. Even the probation is a bad idea. What right do you have to tell me I can't leave a game if I so choose. If you're so dead set against it, don't have it as an option in your game. Problem solved.

Level 2

in reply to essentre2

You are right, you have every right to leave a game whenever and for whatever reason you like. This is why the leave option is available. However that doesn't mean you are exempt from any consequences of this action.

Level 14

in reply to malditor

Everyone has the right to play the game because they buy it, but that doesn't mean you can do what ever you want to in the game.  There is a TOS for a reason.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

So it's a TOS violation if I choose to quit out of a match early? Seriously.

Level 2

in reply to essentre2

I think you are twisting what I say, so I don't have to answer that question.  You don't own the game, so you don't have the right to do whatever you want.  You only have the right to play the game, and if you have a problem with how they are running things, you cannot do anything about it.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

Was this in response to what I said or the other person?

Level 14

in reply to malditor

Just adding on.

Level 47

in reply to Elf509

It was all the dumb idiots over the past few years that demanded some kind of probation.

Now if you would LEARN how to play Hardcore then maybe you wouldnt get probation.

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

Sorry  starbuckfrack but i now play hardcore whenever i turn on this poor game now, and have had probation a few times,i just look at it as a tea break, but i dont go round purposely killing team mates, for the most part they either run out in front of me or appear out of nowhere as i am killing one of the opposition,, and learning how to play a different game mode which to me seems no different than any other apart from that in any  hardcore mode game, they die quicker with less effort.its a pity more gamers dont play it.

Level 21

in reply to Elf509

I'm one of those unlucky players that can't get kills when I host. I really don't care about stats, I just want to play a fair match. When I back out at my wit's end, every time I see: migrating host; that's often enough to make me hit the power button on my console before migration is complete. Of course I'd rather opt out of hosting at all, but that's not an option. The bottom line is I will gladly take probations in order to have fun playing BO2.

Level 10

Studios