Feel it Ghosters

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Feel it Ghosters

in reply to fattPATRAT69

For all you campers saying you will find a way to camp I never want to see you complaining on these forums ever again unless it has to do with the spawns and the network. Seriously Treyarch if you cater to the campers like Infinity Ward did I am never getting Call of Duty again. A lot of you campers cry and complain more then any other player. MW3 is a fine example of your complaining you complained about anything that hindered or killed you. Learn to adapt campers cause seriously if I see Treyarch taking anything out of game that helps Runner n gunners I will know it was the campers who complained about it. Here are some examples of your complaints in and before MW3 Marathon, Lightweight, Dead Silence, Assassin, ALL explosives, replenishable tactical and lethal grenades, Support Killstreaks, Shotguns, Smgs, Snipers, Stalker, Tactical Insertion, Quick Scoping, and the list gets larger every day. Whats sad is you go into these forums and tell people to learn to adapt when you can't even adapt yourselves. Learn to adapt campers see I used your slogan against you again. What's even sadder is the second runner n gunners learn to adapt you go back into these forums and complain yet again. This is a tactical player telling you this by the way which sad cause I use anything I think is going to help me win or have fun. I am not a runner n gunner or a camper I am a tactical player so there is nothing bias here just  countless observations here.

Level 7
Highlighted

in reply to Adam1235678

Lolwut, I see someone has a chip on their shoulder

Level 17

in reply to Adam1235678

never had to complain before.. just have a tissue and a cup to collect all the sweet tears from the run n gunners who couldn't remove me from my location.

Level 20

in reply to that6uy420

Bad news, the assault shield I would bet for one of the worst weapons in video game history.

Level 2

in reply to that6uy420

You're exactly the type of person I would enjoy the challenge of getting rid out of your camping nest. I can care less about my K/D, this is the first Call of Duty game I've bought so I don't see what's so great about it except for bragging rights.

Level 1

in reply to fattPATRAT69

sounds like the OP is butt hurt. life goes on broheems.

Level 18

in reply to fattPATRAT69

it does its job. you can't sit like previous games, but when you're not using it, you really notice a difference.

Level 18

in reply to fattPATRAT69

Who needs Ghost when I can just kill you with my better connection? BTW, there was no reason to bump this thread.

Level 25

in reply to NoLifeKing29

I don't care one way or the other- I don't use my mini map as extensively as it seems a lot of people do. I rely more on my peepers which seem to counter ghost just fine. Or campers.

Level 12

in reply to fattPATRAT69

New Ghost is perfect.

Level 24

Studios