Feel it Ghosters

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Feel it Ghosters

in reply to RAN Kismet

But Ran that means players can not be mindless red-dot- chasing andrenaline rushing junkies if they had to do it that way!

Level 70

in reply to fattPATRAT69

The best camping setup from BO never included Ghost.  It was Flack Jacket, Sleight of Hand, Tac Mask.  You could hold down a room with the enemy having little to do to get you out.  If you had Ghost on you were one grenade or tube from being blasted out of there. 

If Assassin/Ghost was bothering you in these games you have some serious problems with your play style. 

Level 7

in reply to playthegameprop

playthegameproperly wrote:

The best camping setup from BO never included Ghost.  It was Flack Jacket, Sleight of Hand, Tac Mask.  You could hold down a room with the enemy having little to do to get you out.  If you had Ghost on you were one grenade or tube from being blasted out of there. 

If Assassin/Ghost was bothering you in these games you have some serious problems with your play style. 

100% correct. I would lay down by the sign on nuketown with a suppressed ACOG M16 and mow people down, sucking up grenades and tubes like a sponge... in Hardcore.

A camper is gonna camp. A rusher is gonna rush. And a whiner's gonna whine.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

Imagine what you could do using the Assault Shield now (assuming it works the way I think it does).

Level 15

in reply to fallenshadow000

fallenshadow000 wrote:

Imagine what you could do using the Assault Shield now (assuming it works the way I think it does).

No kidding... Shield, primary with target finder, flak jakcket, perk 1 and 2 greed, overkill, Blind Eye, Scavenger, Toughness, and Tac mask.

Good luck killing that camper.

RAN
Level 75

in reply to playthegameprop

This was my setup on most of my classes. I called it the ultimate staying alive class. I played headquarters alot though and used it to cap the hq and then rack up defends in the capture box. I usually had the most caps and defends on the team because of the this setup. My best was a 4 or 5 cap and 20 def game.

As long as you and your team keep the UAVs out of the sky, ghost is useless anyways.

Level 16

in reply to blb128

blb128 wrote:

This was my setup on most of my classes. I called it the ultimate staying alive class. I played headquarters alot though and used it to cap the hq and then rack up defends in the capture box. I usually had the most caps and defends on the team because of the this setup. My best was a 4 or 5 cap and 20 def game.

As long as you and your team keep the UAVs out of the sky, ghost is useless anyways.

Ghost Pro also kept you from getting killed by choppers, sentries, etc.

RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

I had my AA launcher for the choppers and stun grenades for the sentries.

Level 16

in reply to blb128

blb128 wrote:

I had my AA launcher for the choppers and stun grenades for the sentries.

Choppers ripped you up in HC. Very hard to lock on in time before you die.

RAN
Level 75

in reply to RAN Kismet

yea i could see that. i only play core

Level 16

Studios