FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIX THE FAQING LAG! I DONT LOSE THIS MANY GUN BATTLES!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIX THE FAQING LAG! I DONT LOSE THIS MANY GUN BATTLES!

FIX IT ALREADY!  THIS IS TRUELY  A BROKEN GAME UPON RELEASE.  WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS

Level 9
5 REPLIES

Re: FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIX THE FAQING LAG! I DONT LOSE THIS MANY GUN BATTLES!

in reply to kemicalsupreme

Hey mate, welcome to the club.

I'll tell you, Watch the killcams and you'll see you shot the guy but on the killcam, you didn't even fired.

Level 35
Highlighted

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

Or worse it just shows you only sprinting around the corner, never drawing.

inb4 killcam ins't exactly what happened, fuck you

Level 6

I got an 64Mbit connection... All of my clan friends have at least 54 Mbit connection with a top of 120mbit connection and for us this game is unplayable!!!! So much lag compansation!!!!

Treyarch wanted the game to be fair, but it is not fair anymore! We pay for our internet and now we get disadvantaged by our internet, we paid for it!!!!!!!

Level 1

It doesn't make any difference even if u change your search preferences.  I can only get a kill if i shoot someone in the back and even then i get turned on some.  come on treyarch!!!  its unplayable at this time.   Back to MW3.

Level 1

Don't know why I and as it looks everyone else is lagging so bad ? Don't remember this last year!  Had the occasional WTF moment but that was it . Also I remember last year on MW3 I was basically getting matched with ppl down the street ! Well not exactly but it was VERY local everyone in the lobbies was Scottish then slowly as they released patches French,US etc started showing up . I remember because last year I made a thread on the MW3 forum about how I missed playing with our American cousins lol . But when I look through the lobbies just now they are from everywhere !! US,UK,France ,Germany etc so this can't be good for your ping especially if the servers aren't calibrated correctly yet .

Level 24

Studios