FFA Win 30-10 with DSR on Carrier

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

FFA Win 30-10 with DSR on Carrier

A short vid(2min) that i got a couple of days ago but had problems uploading it .

Anyways its just gameplay no comms and its with the DSR with the B23R n TAC knife .Perks Toughness,Scavenger and Dexterity. Equip - C4 and Shock Charge and is on the map CARRIER.

Not too bad of a game i go 30-10 which isnt too bad .

Any thoughts comments are welcome or advice on how to improve my game .

Would also like to hear any setup ideas that you would like me to use and try and get a win on FFA but nothing impossible or will take ages to do eg. Bump only Riot Sheild etc

Would like to have posted this on the weekend but as i said i was havig problems uploading .As i would like to post a similar thread each weekend with different setups . Last weeks thread is " FFA win with DSR on Transit" if you want to look that up in the search bar theres also a KSG game and FAL gameplay .

Thanks guys

Level 24
18 REPLIES

Re: FFA Win 30-10 with DSR on Carrier

in reply to smokesdope

Poor.

You were either playing against noobs or bots.

Maybe if you didn't qwikscopezzzzzzz so much you would of done better.

Advice to improve - stop with the scopezing and use the gun as it's supposed to be used, or use a SGM or AR.

Also there is no need to promote your other posts to get video views, and please don't post every weekend.....

Level 29

in reply to gdexter

Just because I like you sooo much I'm going to post every day Smiley Tongue

Bots ?? Lol do you actually play this game ? And ALOT of the kills where actually "hard scopes" or pistol kills Smiley Wink

Level 24

in reply to smokesdope

Yes I do play the game.

And correct, alot of your kills were pistol kills - so the title is misleading.

Plus I wouldn't really call it a win.

Level 29
Highlighted

in reply to smokesdope

If you are going to post a weekly video, please use the same thread instead of making a new one each time. You might want to change your title to better reflect that. Thank you for the written description.

-Claire JeepChick

in reply to jeepchick

Yeah I was going to ask foxy about that on twitter ,when I go it to my profile and click on an old thread it won't let me post a new response ? Is it Surpose to be like that ? Been that way for over a year Smiley Sad

Level 24

in reply to smokesdope

Nice gameplay, If I equip a sniper rifle in FFA I'll simply feed the rest of the lobby :-)

Level 9

in reply to SeraphOne

It just takes practice and patience ! Lol and not minding your KSmiley Very Happy taking a battering ! I first started sniping in the middle of MW3 and can now go positive most games and be in the top 3 in FFA .

You could practice in private matches if you don't want your KSmiley Very Happy affected but there's a bug/glitch with private/custom games that Deranks you ! :0 and I'm not sure if its been patched yet ! If you want to take the risk !

Level 24

in reply to smokesdope

I've been keeping well away from private matches, definitely don't want to get reset

Level 9

in reply to smokesdope

Nice! I need to get good with the snipers and dedicate a whole prestige level so I'll get used to them.

Level 35

Studios