FAMILY F3RR3IRA - Pablo Luhan

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

FAMILY F3RR3IRA - Pablo Luhan

Olá, eu fui banido recentemente no Call Of Duty 2, nao sei o motivo mas acho que o motivo foi por eu ter colocado o desenho do Hitler com um simbolo Nasista, o motivo desse simbolo foi que, Hitler foi um assasino pois ele mato muito, e no jogo eu queria ser um matador . Se foi esse o motivo eu nao sabia que poderia tomar ban por isso e queria saber se eu posso fazer algo para ter minha conta de novo. Minha conta no Call Of Duty 2 e FAMILIA F3RR3IRA . Minhas sinceras desculpas, sou Brasileiro e queria minha conta de novo. Obrigado. De : Pablo Luhan .

Hello, I was banned recently in Call Of Duty 2, do not know the reason but I think the reason was because I put the drawing of Hitler Nasista with a symbol, that symbol was the reason that Hitler was a killer because he really kill , and in the game I wanted to be a killer. If that was the reason I knew I could not take ban so and was wondering if I can do something to make my own again. My account on Call Of Duty 2 and F3RR3IRA FAMILY. My sincere apologies, I am Brazilian and I wanted my own again. Thank you. From: Pablo Luhan.

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: FAMILY F3RR3IRA - Pablo Luhan

in reply to BMooch
Solution
‎03-04-2013 02:03 PM

lol, i smell troll

Level 18
7 REPLIES

in reply to FamiliaF3RR3IRA

Enjoy your ban or as google translate says "disfrutar de su prohibición"

Level 2

in reply to BMooch
Solution
‎03-04-2013 02:03 PM

lol, i smell troll

Level 18

in reply to xmrythem

Me too !

Level 1

in reply to BMooch

Obrigado, vou apreciar jogando BF3! Lá eu posso ter liberdade de expressao .

Thanks, I enjoy playing BF3! There I can have freedom of expression.

Level 1
Highlighted

I wonder how you would feel if Brazil was located next to Germany and you're living in 1942. You deserve the ban. Enjoy.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

Man, I did not do this for no evil. But if Activision entedeu evil was not my fault. I lived in 1942 but did not know what Hitler did many bad things, kill many people. If you kill the people of you was not my fault ... Now take a ban because of a drawing and more. That "Barracks" was done to draw people what do they want! Reflete sobre isso

!

Level 1

Please read the Code of Conduct and Security & Enforcement Policy.

Bans are not subject to further review nor can the merit of one be discussed on the forums. Forum moderators and users are not responsible for your ban, therefore unable to provide you with assistance.

TopFighter | Treyarch Forum Moderator

Black Ops I & Black Ops II

Level 47

Studios