FAL + Modded controller with rapid fire = insane

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

FAL + Modded controller with rapid fire = insane

I’m not one to complain about much(You can check my post history.), but it has come to my attention that a rapid fire modded controller plus the FAL is completely insane. I love running the single shot rifle but gun has no recoil and has good damage. This is fine when you are required to pull the trigger over and over.  If you don’t believe me try it out for yourself, assuming you have a rapid fire modded controller lying around. Even better try putting a silencer on it. Now that select fire has been patch I have no way to really keep up with these guys. Seriously in the past COD’s, preventive measures were put in so that we wouldn’t see guns like this abused. (Fire cap rate, recoil) I may even have to pick up one of these controllers just so I jump on board.

Level 5
20 REPLIES

Re: FAL + Modded controller with rapid fire = insane

in reply to Pooklove

Noobs only need Modded controllers,buy a scuf which is legal instead,or just use Sel.Fire,modded controllers and cheats are for idiots...

Its trully a great weapon,the biggest fear i have is an SMR with a noobcontroller

Level 1

in reply to mitsos96

the speed is still capped with a modded controler, I have 1 which i can set the number of shots per second and if you set the fal higher than 8-9 it jams up. The smr is even slower, about 6 shots per second. But thats just my controler maybe there are other ones out there??

Level 2

in reply to cottonsocks

or you can play legit.. modded controllers are for pansies who need mods to maintain a 1.0 kd

i check all fal users if they are modded

watch their kill cam/ then later pick up their gun off the ground.. if it doesnt have selct fire.. they are modded... its alot easier to tell now

Level 15
Highlighted

in reply to Err0r_6_

I have never came across one yet.  But I can pull the trigger using the fal faster than the select fire shots.  As can most people.  I know some guys with insane finger speed.  And use it single fire and one would swear it was fully automatic. 

Level 6

in reply to jaysonsp

i know the trigger finger man exist, but its extremly rare, way more rare than a modded controller

Level 15

in reply to cottonsocks

Then set your shots a little slower the fire rate cap. You'll still out gun anyone trying to pull and releasing the trigger over and over.

Level 5

in reply to Pooklove

A good trigger finger works just as well if you don't have to dance around too much.  Plus the FAL has pretty good hipfire.  From what I can tell the select fire nerf only effects long range shots and only then in full auto.  You can still burst it with some pretty good accuracy.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

Good trigger finger wont keep up with a full auto controller with no recoil. Not even sure what you mean by dance around. Why run select fire when the you literally shoot faster than that with a modded controller? The FAL has a higher ROF with single shot compared to the select fire attachment on full auto..

Level 5

in reply to Pooklove

The full auto controller doesn't have any affect on the gun recoil and the fire cap built into the game limits the effectiveness of the mod controller to no more than what a person can do on their own with a good trigger finger.  The reason that you might want to use Select Fire against the mod controller is simply because you can pin the trigger and aim freely.  Granted you would be firing slower than the mod but you could choose to do it if you want.  It might not help you though.  If, however, your opponent isn't strafing (dancing) all over the place you would be better off keeping it in single shot because of the higher available firerate.

Level 69

Studios