Error occurred during download of Nuketown 2025 Multiplayer Map

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Error occurred during download of Nuketown 2025 Multiplayer Map

I am posting this on behalf of a friend/clan member who seems to be too damn proud to contact support.

He had entered his redemption code for the Nuketown 2025 Multiplayer Map, when an error occured during the download. Through the urging of another friend to hurry up and get on, he backed out of the download and tried again. Upon initiating the download a second time, it came up with a message stating that his code had already been redeemed and it was therefore invalid.

We have all tried to help him in locating some information/support for this issue as he is too damn stubborn to ask for help. Instead, he periodically brings up how our buddy screwed him outta Nuketown. Funny as it may be, it becomes a little tiresome after a while.

Any insight on this issue would be much appreciated.

Level 1
3 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Error occurred during download of Nuketown 2025 Multiplayer Map

in reply to dryxx_13

He should go to his download history and be able to re-download it.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

I am sure he has tried that, but in the event he is JUST THAT DUMB, I will pass that along. Thanks!!

Level 1

in reply to dryxx_13

Otherwise, tell him to call support lol.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

Studios