EXPRESS game mode - NO GHOST

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: EXPRESS game mode - NO GHOST

in reply to AllSkillNoTalk

HAHAHAHAHA, all the good people? So you mean the 500-800 people out of 4 million that played the game? Get a grip.

Level 34
Highlighted

AllSkillNoTalk wrote:

i dont use ghost and hold a 3.00kd and a 2w/l.

So you do one of two things. You either play will a full team off six all the time or you dashboard frequently. Which is it?

Level 43

in reply to Rednecksniper39

Don't forget that they ALL probably run Hardline with UAV so it's up 90%+ of the game....

Level 34

Rednecksniper39 wrote:

AllSkillNoTalk wrote:

i dont use ghost and hold a 3.00kd and a 2w/l.

So you do one of two things. You either play will a full team off six all the time or you dashboard frequently. Which is it?

I lol'd

Level 2

i agree if they also takes away the uav                                                                                                                                         

Level 1

ahahaha TRUTH!!!

Level 18

you, sir, are an idiot. do you really need the mini map so bad that you can't kill without it. how lame to brag about your stats. i'm sure you play with a group of people vs. random people in ground war. ghost was never a problem until all the new bandwagoners showed up and sucked so now they balance the game by introducing quick scoping, noob toobs and other bs.

Level 1

The only people who will complain about ghost actually being used are the pathetic players who chase red dots and can't get kills when ghost users come out of nowhere.

"OMG YOU WEREN'T ON MY MINIMAP, I DIDNT KNOW EXACTLY WHERE YOU WERE....HOW DID YOU KILL MEEEEEE?!?!?!?! *RAGE*

I will be using ghost, as i have on all cod's i've played as i like to take campers by surprise, the ones who would normally sit there, aiming at one spot, waiting for your red dot to come closer and closer.

Level 1

I am definitely going to use my unlock token on ghost. It is infuriating to try running around without it. Every headglitcher, window camper, crouch walker, perma-ADS-er is pre aiming me when they have a UAV up... I can't wait to get to level 55 and unlock ghost for good. Enjoy being snuck up on!

Level 18

Studios