Dumb Probation timer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Dumb Probation timer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in reply to Bester19761

I totally agree dude, what treyarch and everone fails to see is that u dont always join into lobbys you join games that you are losing by 50+ points/kills because of blatent boosters or someones lag switching it round the map and yet treyarch penalise us for quiting out of those games but yet even after being reported those who were clearly cought cheating seem to get away with it. treyarch can only be bothered penalising those who exploit their bad coding. PERIOD! i for one payed good money for my game and season pass, money i feel is clearly waisted because treyarch clearly do not pay attention to whats going on in games and in my eyes are not actually intested in the negatives the comunity has to say just about their game. FIX YOUR SHIT IS ALL IM SAYING TREYARCH. probation solves nothing, only annoys those who want to play a fair decent full length match!

Level 1

in reply to TheFinalStand

Good I hope you don't "invest" any more in the COD games, one less quitter.

Level 5

I had an issue from the probation timer but it wasn't from me quiting the games. Sometimes my internet connection is less than spectacular. The other night i was playing and was losing connection to host every game after the final kill cam and appearently that counts as quiting the game early. I got locked out twice because of it and it was quite enraging.

Level 9

just because you paid money for the game just like everyone else did does not make you entitled to play the game how you want and leave or dash out of games just to protect your silly little stats that mean nothing when the game is off.

Infact the number of games it takes before you are put on probation is too high in my view, it should do it every 2nd game you leave, for no matter what the reason is.

And 5 mintues is so little that I barely even notice it when I get it, I just go to emblems and work on a new avatar for 5 minutes, or go search for one League game and then it is over. it should be at least 30 minutes or 1 hour in length but 3arc does not have the balls to do that.

Level 70

dont quit and that wont happen. u quit then it effects everyone on your team. stick it out. personally if im playing and we are losing bad and i know we wont win i just focuse on staying positive and getting my k/d up

Level 1

stop dashboarding you tard. play the game. you are the reason hardcore players get probation for accidental team kills. slap yourself and sell your xbox.

Level 6

Dumb Quitters !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am glad they added probation on the game because I paid for Xbox Live AND the game and get tired of people quitting all the time. I am glad they added it.

BTW this feature will be in the next COD games and be better enhanced and we KNOW you are going to buy that one and quit and cry too.

Level 72

TheFinalStand wrote:

this is the dumbest thing added to this game i pay good money to play and there for should be able to stop playing ant time i dang well please. i know i am just one player but if this feature will remane and added to other Cod games i will no longer invest my money in them

and in one fell swoop you just made the best arguement FOR probation timers

Level 75

in reply to Maccabi

Up until a couple of weeks ago I had a really bad Internet connection, to say it was slow would have been an understatement, often my connection would just drop out with no warning, the lag in the game was immense, but I did make slow progress... But to my point in hand, because my connection would drop from time to time, on one occasion I notice I had been given a warning, through no fault of my own.. I felt a pixxxed off over this, is there nothing that can deal with this problem.

Secondly, there are multiplayer maps that I hate, and will not under any circumstances play, but more often than not, the advertised game that you expect to start, changes to one completely different, I feel this is unfair if you then elect to drop out of the game then get a warning.

Greyeye7

Level 1

in reply to Maccabi

Up until a couple of weeks ago I had a really bad Internet connection, to say it was slow would have been an understatement, often my connection would just drop out with no warning, the lag in the game was immense, but I did make slow progress... But to my point in hand, because my connection would drop from time to time, on one occasion I notice I had been given a warning, through no fault of my own.. I felt a pixxxed off over this, is there nothing that can deal with this problem.

Secondly, there are multiplayer maps that I hate, and will not under any circumstances play, but more often than not, the advertised game that you expect to start, changes to one completely different, I feel this is unfair if you then elect to drop out of the game then get a warning.

Greyeye7

Level 1

Studios