Drop shot nerf

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Drop shot nerf

in reply to dweez1988

no worries friend that's what these forums are for aren't they? Copious amounts of complaining and helping each other out xD.

Level 7

in reply to BOOMHAUER112377

I can't destory so its nerfed.

No, you just aren't being tatically smart and probably diving into rooms. Play smart, you wont have to "drop shot".

Level 4

Of course his personal preferences will affect his work, he is makig a video game. I wouldn't want some one who doesn't play the game and has no personal feelings about it to make the game. That is just stupid. Also your mad about something 95 percent of cod gamers (if mot more) don't even care about. Why do I care if some chump like yourself can't drop shot as good anymore? Do you really think your wrak threats about mot playing this game will do anything? This game has a cult following and there will always be a ton of people playing. I just wish chumps like you would actually have the balls to stop playing and go somewhere else instead of bugging us here. Go buy a wii fit, that sounds right up your alley.

Level 2

You could always jump around everywhere.

Level 47

Wow personal attacks pretty mature. Watch the video. Why when you crouch you shoot 15 yo 20 feet spray but jump shot like halo and dead on. Sounds like a lot of headglitchers here.

Level 1

GREAT NOW WE HAVE TO HAVE A DROP SHOT DISCUSSION GAME!!!!

Whats next? there are guns in the game?

I think its been done.

Boycott.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Never_Again

Up next: Aiming is too good.

Synopsis: People who spent time developing their skills and have pretty good aim shouldn't have an advantage. The battlefield should be equal to everyone be it a noob or a seasoned COD vet.

Level 35

It's not a personal attack it's the truth. No body cares about this. You shouldn't care about this. The fact that it bothers you so much means you shouldn't play this game. Try just shooting people normally. It works fine for the majority of the people who play this game.

Level 2

Yea Treyarch are the fun police, they have had a go at nerfing pretty much everything that good players do to be good at one point or another.

Level 9

in reply to danielbondnz

That is messed up, drop shotting gets an AR user out of trouble when facing QS or run like the wind SMG users.

It really is pointless playing this game increasingly, ADS is pretty much broken on AR's given the time it takes to transition <perk or attachment or not> Snipers have faster ads than AR's explosives are selectively nerfed, As others have pointed out Halo jumping over your head with instakill capability is fine though???

Due to lag issues even if you do get the drop in ADS the rounds get sponged, you have more luck hipfiring than aiming and trying to use some skill.

And yet people still defend the mechanics in the gamE? Go figure!

Level 7

Studios