Downhill Glitch.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Downhill Glitch.

Just a warning, there is a glitch where you can slide under the floor in the ski lift room. Just caught a player doing it and reported him, I think you can only shoot people in the control room but it's still an issue.

Thought I would post in case any devs actually read this and they can notify the relevant people. I hate glitchers!

Level 6
12 REPLIES

Re: Downhill Glitch.

in reply to TheHive-Grandad

there's also this glitch where kill confirmed downhill/grind will load domination on aftermath

Level 7
Highlighted

i was playing hardcore ctf the other day and at the start of every round some one on the other team was spawning behind us im assuming its the same as the glitch that was on hijacked

Level 25

its not too bad since you are very limited in being able to move. at least its not like the WaW cliffside undermap glitch. that one was hillarious.

Level 18

Thats great that you report that but I am pretty sure they dont want you to describe HOW to do the glitch.

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

I tried not to give too much info about how to do the glitch exactly or it's exact location but I know what your saying. I look forward to reporting anyone else who is silly enough to try and replicate this dumbass's actions.

Level 6

Looks like you could start with r33k. He seems to have tried it.

Level 8

in reply to CLureCO

ever heard of this invention called youtube? i suggest you look into it. seems like there is a wealth of information on it. who would have thought that in this day and age, miracles like this exist.

Level 18

Easy there big boy, it was a joke. But in regards to the tube, according to some on the forum, all the cheats, hacks, and glitches are a figment of my imagination, or only on P.C.

Level 8

in reply to CLureCO

CLureCO wrote:

Easy there big boy, it was a joke. But in regards to the tube, according to some on the forum, all the cheats, hacks, and glitches are a figment of my imagination, or only on P.C.

No one ever said those above were fake.

This is not a hack, its a glitch.

Level 72

Studios