Don't care about black ops 2 anymore.

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Don't care about black ops 2 anymore.

in reply to iivrruummii

iivrruummii wrote:

COD2013 needs to be great because it is releasing on the new consoles and there are many new games looking to break COD's spell.

I'm pumped for the next-gen COD, but nervous about it too. Developing for a brand new console has to bring unforeseen issues.

If a game comes out that demands I take notice, I'll jump ship.

COD is still king, it's going to be interesting to see who can take the crown.

Level 21

in reply to r8edtripx

What sucks is the next gen console has to still accept what lousy connections people have.

Or at least until NEW details come out.

Level 72

in reply to iivrruummii

CoDs spell will be broken at one point, no game ever stays at the top forever.

Level 70

in reply to r8edtripx

I did mention that even with a very good connection the lag is still there almost all the time, it just seems alot worse with lower speed . not any less often more like 1.5 secs behind instead of.03 secs behind. Not that it matters when your on the sh*t end. But you might get lucky if you have a extra micro second to recover or find cover. Not a big camping fan myself, but I would rather search out a sniper camping then get quick scoped by a guy standing in the open when I have a sub machine gun and he beats me to the draw looking thru a sniper scope. redonkulous.

Level 1

in reply to texota1

Thats funny how you got a sucky connection and cant play well, most people on this forum would say YOU are the one raping them with such a slow connection.

If you are waiting for the next game to be lag free, you are getting you hopes up for nothing. I predicted 6 months before BO2 came out that it was going to be a lagfest and I got flamed for it.

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

Several of us tried to tell the would be hopers that it would not be any better than BO or MW3... but they failed to ever listen because they were to optimistic.

Level 70

I would agree that I am raping people in COD when I get lag ahead of people. But that time is in the minority. I am usually on the recieving end of getting lag killed. The proof is in the pudding. reviewing the kills I can unload a clip and be putting in the next one when shot. in review it looks like I may have got off one bullet around a corner I haven't even crossed yet. My point was this game lags and there is little you can do about it. A better connection speed might improve how often you lag or dont lag but it does not get rid of it. P.S. I am just tired of people in the lobby complaining about others when they are like 30-10 and most of there kills where because they where lag ahead of the shitty team they where playing. I don't care how good you think you are,or I am about half of eveybodies kills come from lag, just saying.

Level 1

Lol same here I created a few threads about how BO.2 "maybe" a lag Fest wish I had put on a bet at the bookies !!

Level 8

in reply to texota1

Ballistic vests make me want to puke. I have rendered videos of sticking enemies in the face with semtex and they just shrug it off due to the vest without blast shield. Apparently the vest comes with a pair of yellow glasses that are explosion-proof.

Level 10

in reply to texota1

Level 3

Studios