Doesn't this nuketown stuff make microsoft look bad?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Doesn't this nuketown stuff make microsoft look bad?

This is an xbox game, at least on this forum. Lying about game content and bait and switch tactics give the game maker a bad rep and also reflect poorly on the console. I am sure microsoft has rules so that trash does not get sold for their system. They clearly work since I have yet to run across any poorly made games in the xbox store.. The actions by BO2 send it to the trash side of gaming so I wonder what Microsoft thinks about this.

***As you can read there is no insult or flame. I see no other threads discussing the console and how treyarchs behavior affects user's view of the console.****

Level 1
4 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Doesn't this nuketown stuff make microsoft look bad?

in reply to milllo

This... is a stretch.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to milllo

I'm assuming they did this on PS3 and PC? Not positive. Activision just looks bad. One day this whole COD will fail and Treyarch and Infinity will sue Activision. I see it happening.

Level 5

in reply to steve309

Yes, its across all consoles/pc's. No nuketown for anyone. Unless you want to waste your time with Custom Games.

Level 2

in reply to milllo

Microsoft is awesome lately... Giving away xbox to 10 year live veterans and they just started bing rewards that gets u free points... Don't blame them please!

Level 1

Studios