Does not exist

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Does not exist

in reply to PerEverto13

Dude I just said it does not exist because it's not working so when something does not work it's like it's not there at all

Level 7

in reply to PerEverto13

Everyone is entitled to thier own opinion, maybe he does not have the tech knowledge, but there is an issue i think we all agree with that. What its called does not matter, its what its causing with this game thats the issue. There are so many posts on here saying there is an issue something exists in this game thats causing this delay. Maybe we should be directing our distress towards the owners of the game not each other.

Level 2

in reply to sgtDLC

I can see what you are trying to say but going about it badly.I think you are trying to say the lag compensation is broken, not that it doesnt exist . . . .

Level 6

in reply to februarystars81

Exactly

Level 7

in reply to sgtDLC

It exist and it's broken on my main account. On my secondary with intentionally low KD, it seems like it's lag free. Coincidence? Try it yourselves.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

Run_N_Gunning_Camper wrote:

It exist and it's broken on my main account. On my secondary with intentionally low KD, it seems like it's lag free. Coincidence? Try it yourselves.

That does not got anything to do with lag comp, it's matchmaking

Level 7
Highlighted

in reply to sgtDLC

Lag comp is the de-synchronization issue that we are experiencing. I do believe that the skill based matchmaking is flawed and I'm getting matched with people 1,500 miles away from me. Playing with somebody that far will cause you to have de-synchronization issues.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

i play with a group of 5 mostly all the time. usuallu just play HQ with the group. in MW3 we would always find people near and in iowa, like...A LOT in BO2, we havnt seen NEAR the amount of people, easy to find them with hawks, clones gamer tag, or iowa, isu clan tag.

i think our win ratio is over 3.0 in a group, if not more, but we ran into another group and the entire game all 6 of us had 3 bars, NEVER went up, never went down, the entire 6 on the other team had 4 bars the entire time.

first of all, i want to know how we ever got matched with that group, and why did it give them host and NEVER fix the connection issue? we got rolled, and rolled hard. i was using the m1216 at that time workin gon diamond camos, i would fire a shot at a guys back after flanking him, 2 seconds later he would die.

biggest problem with this game is the so called lag comp, how the fact host just dominates every game, and the terrible match making with people from bum fuck no internet land pulling host fuckign with everybodys connection

Level 7

in reply to sgtDLC

WHEN YOU HAVE A 50 MB CONNECTION AND GET HOST AND CANT KILL PEOPLE OR PEOPLE ARE KILLING YOU BEFORE YOU SEE THEM IS LAG COMP. 3ARC EVEN EXPLAINED HOW IT WORKS BY MMS SO DONT POST WHAT YOU DONT KNOW.

Level 1

in reply to xrusmanx

xrusmanx wrote:

WHEN YOU HAVE A 50 MB CONNECTION AND GET HOST AND CANT KILL PEOPLE OR PEOPLE ARE KILLING YOU BEFORE YOU SEE THEM IS LAG COMP. 3ARC EVEN EXPLAINED HOW IT WORKS BY MMS SO DONT POST WHAT YOU DONT KNOW.

50mb conn does not mean you have good internet, you could have pocket loss or high ping and people killing you before you see them is not lag comp, at least not working lag comp.

It's suppose to do opposite of that

Level 7

Studios