Does anyone know if you prestige do you need to reopen the peacekeeper with an unlock token, and at what level?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Does anyone know if you prestige do you need to reopen the peacekeeper with an unlock token, and at what level?

Does anyone know if you prestige your level do you need to reopen the new weapon the peacekeeper, and if so at what level does it re-unlock?

Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: Does anyone know if you prestige do you need to reopen the peacekeeper with an unlock token, and at what level?

in reply to Player2525

I asked this same question earlier.

I got told that you just have it, there is no certain level before unlocking it.

Level 3

Re: Does anyone know if you prestige do you need to reopen the peacekeeper with an unlock token, and at what level?

in reply to Player2525

Just went in with my second account (the wife and I bought the family plan since it's cheaper to get four accounts than pay for two) and, although it is locked on my second account, the only message is 'you need the DLC to unlock this weapon.'

So, in short, it is unlocked from the beginning on your primary account.  However, unlike the maps...which are usable to secondary accounts on the console the DLC was downloaded to...the Peacekeeper is only available via the primary account that downloaded the DLC. 

Level 11
Highlighted

in reply to squirrelness

Which is stupid because the gun itself is just disc locked content to begin with. It just unlocks when you buy the DLC.

Level 29

in reply to creaper21

Yeah, I was a bit bummed to see that I wouldn't be able to use it on my secondary account, but in the grand scheme of things it's not that big of an issue.  I rarely play on my secondary account (the wife never uses hers) and we have two Xboxs so the wife has her own season pass.

I suppose if they kept adding DLC weapons it would become a bigger issue for me, but as of right now it's 'meh.'  I was just going to use the second account to get used to the Peacekeeper and the new maps seeing as how I won't be able to play them much until late tonight and by then all the tryhards will know the maps backwards and forwards, haha.

Oh well, at least I have custom games to get used to the maps, right?

Level 11

Studios