Does anyone know exact time for DLC release

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Hi if anyone knows the exact time and time zone of when the dlc is releasing or even if they will be letting us download it early and just keep it ready for release please i would like to know thank you

Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: Does anyone know exact time for DLC release

in reply to Mokujiin

Mokujiin wrote:

Hi if anyone knows the exact time and time zone of when the dlc is releasing or even if they will be letting us download it early and just keep it ready for release please i would like to know thank you

Microsoft updates the Xbox Live Marketplace at or around 2 AM pacific time(5 AM eastern time) on Tuesdays worldwide, you may have to wait for the content to be deployed to your region. Also, they don't provide a way to preload map packs or download any other content early on Xbox 360.

Level 11
Highlighted

in reply to Mokujiin

Mokujiin wrote:

That would be...

... No.

That's my opinion but it should be yours ;-),
RAN
Level 75

in reply to Mokujiin

It normally come out around 4AM eastern.

Level 47

in reply to Mokujiin

Normally its around 6am-10am cst time for me when i can get it to show up and download. I refresh the store after midnight on day of the release and doesnt show up till that time. Even if you do get it early, chances are limted on who be in the lobby playing other than those that hacked there way into the system. I am sure the devs and xbox will be watching it closely and ban those that arent allow to get it early.

Level 19

Studios