Does Activision/Treyarch Condone Cheating and Hacking in Multiplayer Games?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Does Activision Condone Cheating and Hacking in Multiplayer Games?

in reply to L1T3FORC3

About the only thing that happens in this game is boosting and modded controlers. And even that is wide spread. There are issues with lag/lag comp or whatever you want to call it that makes things seem like something is wrong. Other then that there are no aim bots/wall hacks in this game. The only reason why the J-tags and things like that happened in MW2 is because of the lawsuit between IW and Activision causing IW to be extremely short handed.

Level 43

in reply to L1T3FORC3

I get two different issues from your post...

1. What you are describing seems to be overly common in this game.  Maybe I'm nuts but the margin of victory (or level of whoop-***) seems to be much higher in this game.  I pretty much stuck to KC in MW3 and ya there were blowouts but for the most part games were pretty close.  Not the case in this game.  I've since moved onto Demolition but when I play KC or Domination it's typically a slaughter one way or the other and I'm usually on the chopping block but hey I play solo so it is what it is.  Anyone else notice this or is it just me?

2. As for the reason being cheating?  I agree with everyone else.  This looks pretty common and it sounds like you just have a bad case of the "Randoms".  I don't get where this paranoid delusion that everyone has "mad secret hacks" comes from.  I mean are people just uninformed? They don't know how the game/guns/perks work?  I went back and forth with a guy on Live for a week because he was SURE I was cheating on MW3.  It was Hardhat and I was cheating because I moved faster than everyone else and I went something like 30-12 when everyone else was pretty even.

Well I guess if you don't know any better an SMG and Extreme Conditioning Pro could be considered cheating.   Sometimes people are just better than you and if you play solo its much harder to be successful in certain game modes. 

Level 13

in reply to avngr9

Patheic response to what is being ignored.....

Shame on you all that you cannot see the wood for the trees with your 'nothing is wrong' attitudes, but I have been playing League games long enough and know when I am in a fair game or not, so quit patronizing people and ganging up on them when the facts speak for themselves.

Level 2

in reply to L1T3FORC3

Take it easy, it's just a game.  I don't see anything too out of the norm with what you posted, but maybe I'm wrong.  I think your paranoia is getting the best of you.

Also, why are you sending reports to Infinity Ward?  Am I missing something here?

Level 3

in reply to acraftygamer

err isn't infinity ward connected with Activision? DOH!!! That why they have not responded!!!....

Do you know what the correct email to report is by any chance?

Level 2

in reply to L1T3FORC3

Activision doesn't monitor anything in game. That is Treyarch's job.

Level 43

in reply to L1T3FORC3

You have issues bro, lol. Quit posting this crap with out some evidence!  Noobs!

Level 6

in reply to papaxs

without evidence? most everyone who plays it is saying the same thing, is your head stuck in the sand?

and yes, I have issues when nothign is being done about it, perhaps you accept it because you or your friends use mods chams and hacks....

I don't see honest players laughing at it?

'lol?'

Level 2

in reply to L1T3FORC3

I am part of a pretty big clan and none of them or I have seen any cheating, I think you are a conspiracist or something.  Anyway , my clan charter is very strict, we consider rapid fire controller cheating and would be banned from it, so let say it is safe to say none of my friends cheat hack or do anything else beside play the game the way it is supposed to be played.

Level 6

in reply to papaxs

I played against four clan members form different clans and two solo players in my data posted to start the thread, but playing against a clan is even worse!

Which clan do you belong to?...

And dude, don't call somoene paranoid or a conspiracist if you do not agree with the idea that cheating is taking place in this game...

Level 2

Studios