Do you want to see bigger maps in the DLC?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Do you want to see bigger maps in the DLC?

in reply to owiseguyo

they should make the players slighty bigger before biiger maps to cut down more of the camping and head glitching fags thats all this game is about camping ang head glitching its not about your skilll like MW3 was anyone agree...

Level 2

in reply to ViscousRocket89

Sorry, MW3 was the worst off all. That is the first COD i actually hated. There hasnt been a true skill based COD since BO1 and MW2. Those two were good.

BO2 def made alot of the surroundings neck high. if they would of just lowered everything by 6in to a foot then we wouldnt have to worry about the head glitching. This COD does have the most head glitch locations than previous titles.

Level 7
Highlighted

in reply to schlag2dash

schlag2dash wrote:

Sorry, MW3 was the worst off all. That is the first COD i actually hated. There hasnt been a true skill based COD since BO1 and MW2.

How can MW2 be skilled when the perks were so strong especially OMA and DC?

Level 31

in reply to ViscousRocket89

ViscousRocket89 wrote:

they should make the players slighty bigger before biiger maps to cut down more of the camping and head glitching **** thats all this game is about camping ang head glitching its not about your skilll like MW3 was anyone agree...

MW3 was by far the worst COD ever made. Any ties between having skill and that game are laughable.

Level 20

in reply to owiseguyo

Ha ha! How's that high horse you're on treating you?

Level 27

in reply to Restore_Hardcore

Most people who have played every COD back to 4 would agree with me. MW3 was the worst COD ever made(but still a decent game) for Three main reasons.

1)Copy and paste MW2 on about 60% of the game.

2)Death Streaks

3)Beginning of host disadvantage(which personally effected me in about 75% of my games).

Level 20

in reply to owiseguyo

YES I DO. And they should be more well designed. I hate most of the maps so far, most of them are very cluttered.

Level 1

in reply to owiseguyo

I WANT VARIETY! SOME INTERESTING, UNEXPECTED SETTINGS! PLACES WHERE YOU WOULD NOT EXPECT WARFARE TO TAKE PLACE. I WANT VARYING WEATHER CONDITIONS, MAPS IN DIFFERENT TIMES OF THE DAY (no nightime maps, I see), I WANT SOMETHING RADICAL, NOT JUST SOME LOOKALIKE OF OTHER MAPS!

Level 6

in reply to owiseguyo

the problem is not map size. Its map design.

Start a petition for well designed maps.

Level 18

in reply to owiseguyo

I only want bigger maps if the buff the Ghost perk to allow you stay completely still and never appear on the UAV radar.  The way it is now, I gotta keep moving, and as long as I'm moving, I always vote for smaller maps.  My favorite are Grind, Hydro, Nuketown, Hijacked, and Carrier.  Big maps are only good when you can camp with an LMG or sniper.

Level 3

Studios