Do you think Treyarch will patch ghost?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Do you think Treyarch will patch ghost?

in reply to AConfusedYeti

Not an Dev but I can answer your question with a bit of certainty. NO, they will not be making ghost work the way it did in past games no matter how many people come here and cry about it. This game is meant to be different, the perks are meant to be different, the game is meant to be played with different skills. It is not meant to be the same as it was in how all things worked. So adapt and learn and overcome and do not say you cannot. For if you cannot then you shouldnot be playing this game. For it will not be changed back the way it was to make you or anyone else that does not like how it is happy again.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

trialstardragon wrote:

Not an Dev but I can answer your question with a bit of certainty. NO, they will not be making ghost work the way it did in past games no matter how many people come here and cry about it. This game is meant to be different, the perks are meant to be different, the game is meant to be played with different skills. It is not meant to be the same as it was in how all things worked. So adapt and learn and overcome and do not say you cannot. For if you cannot then you shouldnot be playing this game. For it will not be changed back the way it was to make you or anyone else that does not like how it is happy again.

Agreed. They wanted this game to be different. People have been complaining the last few years that the game is the same every year. Well this one is different and they still complain. This game is a totally different beast and if you play it like the previous installments you get your butt wooped.

Level 16

in reply to blb128

You have to run and fire from the hip now, reaaaally fun.

Level 7

in reply to AZSESINO-

Pretty much this.

All the previous CODs have room for "campers" AND "run 'n' gunners" along with other playstyles so why can't this one? The only playstyle I've seen in this game is "run 'n' gun". No wait, it's the only playstyle that actually works.

Wanna try sniping for prolonged periods of time? Nope, some guy will run up to you and shoot you in the face.

Wanna try holding down an area in an objective based game? Nope, some guy will run up to you and shoot you in the face.

Wanna camp? Nope, a UAV will pop up and some guy will run up to you and shoot you in the face.

Wanna take a break from getting shot in the face constantly by guys running up to you? Nope, some guy will run up to your home, bash into the room you are occupying and shoot you in the face.

However, I may just be sour about all this as I'm not an avid run 'n' gunner and on top of that I'm a bit under the weather.

Level 3

in reply to AZSESINO-

LOL, if you have to do that, it shows you are not that great of a player. or do not understand the weapons that well. I can easily stand still and kill players. In fact I can camp one side of a map and go positive and never fear the uav at all or the pacmen coming to try and kill me. its about being smart and using the map to your advantage and knowing the flank routes and how to defend yourself.

Went 23-3 on  match just few moments ago using the mk48. had a 6.66 k/dr at the end and all I did was stay in on area of the map and killed those that tried to come for me over and over again which ended up making the host on the other team leave corupting the game file.

My team won but it says we lost 2100-1685 and it was a pub match.. so that score is just wtf at the moment.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

That's like the guy who won a FFA earlier today. He lost but the game awarded him the win. It must be a bug.

Level 35
Highlighted

in reply to AConfusedYeti

This post can be summed up in one sentance!

"Shoot down UAV's"

Since its release, ive probably been in only 3 games where other

people are actually shooting them things down.. i always do it

So anyone moaning about ghost, stop being Lazy an Shoot em down!

Level 9

Studios