Do you think Treyarch will patch ghost?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Do you think Treyarch will patch ghost?

We all know what needs to be done. If they patch ghost to work against UAV's only stationary or not, would make a lot of people happy. I really don't see how it would be a negative. The only thing I could see if the dot chasers might not get as many camping snipers.  We all know the topics of the debate, but do you think Treyarch has seen enough to get them to change ghost? I really hope they do.

I feel like they have decided to make this game totally run and gun. With the powerful (not OP) SMGs, ghost only while moving (for now) and laser sights for snipers, I think they decided to take any sort of camping out of the game.  And yes, camping is as much of a tactic and run and gunning is. I play objective game modes and in order to win, SOMEONE (not the whole team) needs to camp a flag or whatever to prevent the enemy team from coming behing them. What do you guys think?

Level 2
36 REPLIES

Re: Do you think Treyarch will patch ghost?

in reply to AConfusedYeti

I think that people sitting in a dark corner not moving for minutes at a time just so they can get one kill that they didnt even earn completely ruins the game. It also demonstrates how pathetic some people are.

Level 7

in reply to Godotpwn

Having a properly working Ghost doesn't mean that EVERYONE would sit in dark corners. Stop labeling everyone that wants a Ghost that works while standing still as a camper; it is shortsighted.

Level 6

in reply to Sustainability1

Thank you. This is very true. I don't hide in corners, I hold down choke points and get kills with a silent sniper rifle. It just ruins it when I have cold blooded, blind eye, and ghost (taking 5 of my 10 slots already) and I'm still not invisible.

Level 2

in reply to Godotpwn

Who said minutes? all we are asking its a few seconds 10 seconds its enough.

Level 7
Highlighted

in reply to Godotpwn

Well said (Thats really what the while Ghost debate is really about anyway)

Its a huge step in the right direction for online FPS.

Level 9

I think we will have TONS of ghost threads, until somebody from Treyarch tell us a NO or something.

Level 7

AConfusedYeti wrote:

We all know what needs to be done. If they patch ghost to work against UAV's only stationary or not, would make a lot of people happy. I really don't see how it would be a negative. The only thing I could see if the dot chasers might not get as many camping snipers.  We all know the topics of the debate, but do you think Treyarch has seen enough to get them to change ghost? I really hope they do.

I feel like they have decided to make this game totally run and gun. With the powerful (not OP) SMGs, ghost only while moving (for now) and laser sights for snipers, I think they decided to take any sort of camping out of the game.  And yes, camping is as much of a tactic and run and gunning is. I play objective game modes and in order to win, SOMEONE (not the whole team) needs to camp a flag or whatever to prevent the enemy team from coming behing them. What do you guys think?

And you would patch it to do exactly what again? You think they are going to take it out? Nope

You explain clearly on how they would "patch" Ghost and Wiggy will entertain this little idea.

Wiggy will wait.

Level 75

in reply to splittinwigs

Just like everyone else has posted, making it so that you are still invisible to UAV's even if you aren't moving. That's it, nothing else. Take out the moving requirement completely. I don't care if the one killstreak (the one like the SR-71 from BO1) still shows me, I just want a regular UAV to not pick me up if I am not moving.

Level 2

AConfusedYeti wrote:

Just like everyone else has posted, making it so that you are still invisible to UAV's even if you aren't moving. That's it, nothing else. Take out the moving requirement completely. I don't care if the one killstreak (the one like the SR-71 from BO1) still shows me, I just want a regular UAV to not pick me up if I am not moving.

Yeah, no.

That's not going to happen. It's a fundamental thing that is built into the coding.

They aren't going to change that.

Besides, if you don't want on the radar. MOVE.

Be unlike your fellow ghost users that move 2 inches to stay off the radar.

Level 75

Studios