Do you guys love or hate the "WORM SQUIRM" or camping in general?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Do you guys love or hate the "WORM SQUIRM" or camping in general?

in reply to iivrruummii

ruined the game for people who cant get to these guys! for them they figured it out. nothing wrong with it at all but i do hate the fact that all peopl do is sit in a room. sucks.... but they know they have the upper hand and they know how to play the game... nothig wrong with it. it is tactical if you ask me...

frustrated players make easy targets.

Level 6

in reply to Leper_Messiah85

League Play should be about teamwork not skillless tactics.

Level 47
Highlighted

in reply to iivrruummii

There's no skill involved there and no fun for the opoosing team, with tactics like these it just demeans League play.

Level 4

in reply to iivrruummii

If you coordinate enough to take out their tac inserts then you can turn things around on them.  Just kill the guy that you can kill and send your team out to find him wherever he respawns but don't go back into their trap.  Once they start to lose and get sufficiently bored they will come out of hiding and you'll have the upper hand.

SitReps Smoke idea is also handy because none of them appear to be running a Dual Band or MMS and even if they are.  All you need is to do the same and run CB.  A two pronged smoke attack would be devastating to this setup.

Level 69

in reply to iivrruummii

sounds like a bunch of complaining. i think its kinda cool team work and a challange to get them out of that hole. i dont see it as an annoyance.

Level 18

HAHA.  LP is supposed to be competitive but when you have people that sit in buildings aiming at the enterences headglitching Riot Shields with every defence possible, it is neither fun or "competitive."

If they just took out some things like they did in Champion Series, then TDM would be more about Skill rather then just having a team set up and camp in building for 10 minutes and stare at doorways.

Level 47

in reply to iDeclare

You can chuck the EMP grenades to destroy the Trophy Systems against the wall.  May be this location makes this harder to do.  However, if your team is winning and there are major campers in that spot you know the best way to deal with them?  Just don't go there.  If necessary let the time run down and you'll win.

Perhaps using an LMG with Dual Band then use smoke grenades could help?  If they're not running Cold Blooded then you can shoot them through your smoke.

Level 31

in reply to iivrruummii

The only thing about that is the mass trophies. At least with LMG or RPG you can shoot through walls and get blast radius. Shotting assault shield doesnt always work. I've seen people crouch or lay flat. Or use the shield as a decoy and hide on the other side of the room and crouch and when they enter just fire em up. C4 doesn't really work if theres a Guardian far across the room.

Level 1

in reply to iDeclare

YESSSSSS!!!! ROCK BOTTOM YAY!!!!  WE DID IT GUYS STAND UP AND CELEBRATE SEND THIS ACROSS THE INTERNET!!!!  WE HAVE THE DUMBEST GAME EVER!!!!!  WE FINALLY DID IT!!!  THIS IS COD WE ARE THE WORST EVER!!!!  IM SO STOKED! I THOUGHT PLAYERS WOULD BE SMART ENOUGH NOT TO STOOP THIS LOW SO THEY COULD HIDE THEIR PATHETIC PLAY.  YAY ITS A GREAT DAY!!.

Level 3

in reply to iDeclare

The first few times I saw it I thought it was pretty funny. Funny because someone would go through that much trouble to camp/troll.

Now it's just really annoying. I had a day the other week where every lobby I got into had a few ppl doing it. It's worse when the guys on your team don't know how to beat it so they just keep feeding their streaks.

Level 9

Studios