Do I lose my diamond camo

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Do I lose my diamond camo

I Have diamond shot guns and I was wondering if I prestige my gun and try and go for the marksmen title and mastery will I lose my diamond camo?

Level 2
7 REPLIES

Re: Do I lose my diamond camo

in reply to keano138

Nope, unless u fresh start, or get caught cheating, once u got diamond, u can prestige the gun and not lose the camo

Level 9

in reply to keano138

I am not even sure how you would have diamond without getting those first. For you need gold for all guns in that class to get diamond which means you would have allready done that challenge to get gold normally.

Level 70

in reply to trialstardragon

You don't need to prestige weapons to get diamond. Just finish the challenges.

Level 9

in reply to trialstardragon

I had diamond SMG's and AR's and like my Chicom, and FAl, SMR weren't mastered. I had them all at like presitige one. lol

Level 9

in reply to keano138

Camo progress is kept throughout prestiging your weapon.  If it didn't that would make sniper rifles a bloody pain if you wanted to diamond and your emblem on them.

Level 31

in reply to SitRepPro

I didn't prestige the ballista on purpose, so that it might be easier to camo up. I got to 5 blood thirstys before I just gave up. F snipers. Cept the SVU of course (joke) haha?

Level 9
Highlighted

in reply to Drummin

I prestiged them but only during double weapon XP for the most part and I managed to reach prestige 2 while having gold on each rifle or close to it.  I left the Ballista until last but, as it is my favourite rifle, I prestiged it during the last double weapon XP so I can show off my Sharpshooter emblem (10 OHKs in a match).  Not that it means much.  It did take a while to rank up though.

I made sure I used my permanent unlock tokens on the Ballista and the XPR ready for double weapon XP should I want it.

Level 31

Studios