Disrespect and racial comments

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: Disrespect and racial comments

"mute all except for party"

Level 18

Want people to stop calling you names? Stop acting like the lower end of the human race then.

BuX
Level 6
Highlighted

I only play in parties,  but do get the messages with things being said.   I have talked to Xbox about it,  because there about the only ones you can get a hold of,  and they made it clear...

All messages and voice communcation in game and through messages are saved in an archive.  When a player is reported multiple times by different users they go through there data log and look.   All this usually does is just put them on a voice probation where they can not talk to others or send messages.   If its really extensive,  racists,  ect.  thats when the system ban comes into affect.

Thats the jist of what I was told a couple years back,  so mute them,  report them, and go along your way.

Level 6

Why do you let it bother you so much? You shouldn't let random strangers words hold any weight especially on XBL. Just mute and move on. People are way too sensitive these days.

Level 18

in reply to brsox

Why are you so upset that this person doesn't want to hear all the racist hate speech and comments? These people should be reported and punished accordingly. Want to look cool in front of the rest of the Eminem wannabe's? Do it in private chat, noone wants to hear it. Least of all, let it go unreported and you behave like that in front of kids and other impressionable minds.

Level 18

It is wayyyy too rampant these days. Unfortunately there is no reasoning with these idiots. Report them in game for abuse, report them via XBL, and avoid them. Then leave the lobby or mute them.

You don't have to be subjected to that behavior.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

seriously.... your crying about this.. this is xbox live my friend. the most gutter place on earth. what do you expect when you have a bunch of teenagers playing on a online game. theres no face to face contact; expect the worse. If your really getting bent out of shape out of this then you need to toughen up. your really gonna take something personal from some loser on XBL. seriously? grow a backbone and get over it. this is the reason our country is going down the tube. everyone is a soooo sensitive. grow a pair, and mute them. dont go cry on oprah winfreys couch, because no one really cares.

Level 4

in reply to Coaltower

If you don't stand up for something, you'll fall for anything. Just because its out there doesn't mean we have to accept it. THAT is the problem with this country, we've forgotten how to stand up for what is right.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

im sorry but when you walk around in harlem at 3am, are you "SHOCKED" about all the drug use and hookers running about? when you walk into a "known" hostile enviroment dont cry if your feelings get hurt. ive been playing since halo2 droped on xbox and your concerns will never be answered. theres way to many people to silence. they dont have the man power and wont waste the money to fix this. its really not a big deal. i dont cry when someone calls me a white "fill in the blank". seriously there bigger problems to worry about. just like the war on drugs, racism is here to stay so your gonna have to deal with it. even if your sensitive

Level 4

in reply to Coaltower

Its still a violation and gamers do get banned for it.

Just because it is "xbox live" means nothing they still will get banned.

This is not Harlem, it is a private service we pay for.

Level 72

Studios