Disrespect and racial comments

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Disrespect and racial comments

I want to address al the people that get online and use racial comments but when they are reported the only thing you can do is file a complaint nothingf is done and what upsets me more is that all they have to do is start a new account on xbox live why is this happening?? freedom of speech I value but I will not tolerate up front hate talk!!!!!!

Level 1
22 REPLIES

Re: Disrespect and racial comments

It's annoying. Just block them, report them and move on. Party chat is a wonderful thing. So is mute all except party. If they want to create a new account it's going to cost the money anyway. That's some pretty expensive slander.

Despising cheaters since 1970
Activision Ambassador

You should not attempt to legislate people's thoughts.  Just ignore them and it will cause more anger than reporting them.

Level 17

A lot of people that play CoD are ridiculously immature. We are all here to play a game and communiation is important. But 95% of the players have nothing positive or constructive to say that has to do with playing the game. Its all trolling, shite talking, and just plain getting under other peoples skin. Yes, there is a competitive strategy to get the other player mad and get them off their game. But I really wish Developers and Microsoft would take a hard serious look at what's really happening on the mics and rethink a way to keep it about the game. Muting and reporting just cover up the problem. It really needs to be abolished all together. SnD is terrible to the point I don't even want to play because of lobby chat. Now thats pretty ridiculous.

Level 23
Highlighted

Put your big boy pants on, mute them and move on. It really "upsets you"? Are you serious or just looking for forum attention? Be honest!

I mean seriously dude, I've heard threats to my family, momma jokes up the ying yang, total country disrespect and I mute them, laugh, and move on.

Level 32

loudest mouth kids are always the first to leave the game. I love it.

Level 18

People are douchebags. It's not like you never had someone be mean to you in real life. Just ignore them, because all they can do is talk. It's not like they can take your lunch and wrinkle your new school clothes, so you shouldn't care as much.

Level 22

Catch 22 : The only people who are worth talking to probably have "Mute all" engaged.

As others have said Mute them all and let god sort them out

Level 7

It's gotten pretty bad, seems like the new age spread of the KKK or whatever hate group you would like to name. I was subbed to SandyRavage until about a month ago when they were making racist and anti-homosexual insults in the commentary. The racism that insued after I posted a comment about it was tremendous. All kinds of hate and psuedo justifications for their actions were thrown about. It's just unnecessary and unwanted imo. The worst part is the amazing amount of support racist and general hate comments get from the CoD community. Just sad when you think of the direction the youth is heading.

Level 18

Anyone else notice that the biggest  $hit talkers are usually the worst players??  I always laugh when some one is talking trash and then ends up going like 5 and 20.

Level 7

Studios