Did i do something wrong?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Did i do something wrong?

Okay, i got too "Prestige Master". So Im soooooooooooo happy  took forever to get. But, it said I get too keep my gear, attachments and unlock everything (Emblems or what ever) but i look around my account and nothing new so i reset my xbox back to Black ops 2 still nothing. So Scrolling through my account i find nothing new except on Prestige Mode a "New" on it . So, made me thinking well maybe thats how u get everything. so i did and got nothing......  please Help me I have nothing now and it said "permanent" so Please, PLEASE help

~thanks

Level 1
6 REPLIES

Re: Did i do something wrong?

in reply to dieinla

Read this 3 times and I still am not sure what you are asking...

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Okay,,so I got too "Prestige Master" and im thinking you get All emblems and player cards from it. So, i went straight to baracks and nothing is new. No all gun attachments camos etc and i remember it said

"Permanent" so i reset my stats thinking thats how obtain them  all and of course ended up with nothing  but a level 1 help please

Level 1

in reply to dieinla

I would try clicking support at the bottom of the page and send them a message that you mistakenly reset your stats.

Level 10
Highlighted

in reply to dieinla

Well you were mistaken. It unlocks all the gear, but you still have to earn everything else.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to dieinla

Unlock everything refers to perks, weapons, scorestreaks, and wildcards with unlock tokens. You still have to earn weapon camos and attachments, emblem art and calling cards. Did you use a prestige token to reset all stats while not realizing the consequences?

Level 10

in reply to Proclaimor1

I only used the Token for Reset and I stored like 7 other permanent  weapon from other

Prestiges. So reset was the wrong way i guess

Level 1

Studios