Diamond yay !!!!!!

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Diamond yay !!!!!!

Finally I have completed diamond camo in the Assault Rifles class i struggled with completing bloodthirsty in the Type 25 and Swat-556. Finished the last one just now with the Swat-556 on the Raid map caught him looking out the window toward the pool. lol Diamond camo finally.

Level 2
40 REPLIES

Re: Diamond yay !!!!!!

in reply to aspromised

Congrats...what an achievement! I'm doing the ARs and believe it or not I'm struggling with the TAR! Most have issues with semis how bizarre is that!

Level 44

in reply to gallp13

I dont remember the Tar, it was my first gun i finished. M8A1 was my nighmare gun was annoying.

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to aspromised

I wasn't keen on the M8A1 at first, maybe becuase I was still playing core. Since switching to HC it's become my most used AR, the amount of people I've made rage quit with that badboy...

Now the SWAT, that gun I hated for some reason. May have been something to do with it being the last AR I had to do and it just seemed to take forever.

Level 16

in reply to aspromised

Awesome work. I loved doing the Assault Rifle Diamond Camo challenges, finished them up a few weeks ago. Currently busy slamming my head against the wall trying to complete my SMGs.

Yes, I am a glutton for punishment.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to aspromised

Nice man, I can't wait to get diamond myself.

I'm currently working on getting the executioner to gold, man is that a frustrating weapon...

Level 7

in reply to yadamus

I haven't gotten into using the Pistols much, though I enjoy it when I do.

I tend to have to be the one who takes down Air Support, so I am typically carrying a rocket.

One of these days I am going to focus on them more.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to yadamus

Man you doing pistols i beat that is frustrating. Good luck with that.

Level 2

in reply to aspromised

I just use a random number generator to determine what gun I gold next so it could be a while before I get diamond on something.

Just got my 100 headshots with the executioner, and i'm just crying at the fact ive gotta get 10 bloodthirstys

Anyone know if tac knife kills count, because it might be easier than actual gun kills?

Level 7

in reply to yadamus

Thats a good question have no idea. How long did it take you to get head shoots with that executioner.

Level 2

Studios