David Vonderhaar made this game for pro players

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: David Vonderhaar made this game for pro players

in reply to BOps2PI

Spawns have been being complained about since WAY back in the early days of CoD. I can remember plenty of times in CoD 4 where i watched a dude spawn infront of me.

The spawns in MW3 faceoff were by far the worst i have ever seen. if you think they are bad now... LOL. Only time I have spawned INSIDE another player. How i dealt with it then? well for one im constantly running around so The spawns are always flipping for me anyways so its normal. But If its a small map then you need to know a few things.

you need to know where your team is. Where you are . Where The spawn locations are. Where the spawn flip trigger points are. and then you just do the math basically and go by the nearest likely spawn location.

In most FPS games the spawn system is easy to figure out. Just remember the locations you spawned and what was going on when you spawned there. In addition to this you can make use of the perk awareness, people think its useless when it really isnt, if there isnt an abundance of gunfire you can hear very well, plus its not just footsteps that are louder, everything is. So I would probably do the same thing I did in MW3 basically .

Best advice in that situation is up your reaction time. about all you can do beyond the knowing the spawn system. I always try to react a bit faster and what not when it gets tuff

Level 45

in reply to FixBlops2

FMJ stops 90% of headglitches. Use it Love it

Level 1

in reply to KiNg69ErZz

Pro players? Bahahahahaha! Seriously, if that's an idea of a business model, I wish I could have seen the boardroom pitch:

Treyarch: "We're thinking that the next Black Ops game should really target pro gamers."

Activision Board: "Okay, what size of market are we talking about here?"

Treyarch: "Oh, it's gotta be at least 50,000 world wide."

Activision Board: "Please leave and come back when you have something at least 5 million people can play consistently and to whom we can sell online content to."

OP You assume that altering the net code to fix your lag issues is a simple thing. It isn't. It's a massive part of the programming and not something to be done lightly, as changes can affect other aspects adversely. I doubt we'll ever see a fix to it and from my point of view, it's rarely a factor in games any more.

Level 10
Highlighted

in reply to KiNg69ErZz

KiNg69ErZz wrote:

Black Ops 2 has the potential to be perfect, I read all David Vonderhaar's tweets and I feel extremely let down. If your not a pro or competitive player he doesn't want to listen to you. He's all about the PRO'S. I mean we the mormal customers are the one's he should listen to we play the game on a daily basis and we know the problems that exist within the game. I have tweeted him on many occasions about the lag and his replies to me and many otherss is " I need proof " well if 90% of the gamers all having the same problem isn't enough proof then I think the game is done. I just read through the strategy guide and they have Tmatn credited with giving multiplayer tips, Tmartn has 12 hrs played on Black Ops 2 and a day or 2 on MW3 now how can he be more qualified than even the average player? If you don't have OpTiC in front of your name David Vonderhaar will NOT respond to any tweet.

Tmartn has several GTs for one, and

This game was made for people like you with BiG lEtTeR SmAlL LeTtEr and ZzZz in their gamertag, i.e. under aged players aka KidscoperZzz.

Level 15

in reply to COD_WIDOW

Oh man... you forgot to mention throwing in the number "69" into your user name like the OP. He has it all covered: BiG lEtTeR SmAlL LeTtEr and ZzZz and the number 69. Pathetic.

Level 2

in reply to Redeyegin

In reply to REDEYEGIN, my GT is KiNg69ErZz in memory of my best mate being killed. So don't make your shiity little smart comments. My post was only saying that Vahn has patched more thing to do with league play than public. Going by everyone's reply to me I'm the only person having issues.

And all Tmartn's GT have 13hrs played each at the most do research

Level 1

in reply to KiNg69ErZz

KiNg69ErZz wrote:

In reply to REDEYEGIN, my GT is KiNg69ErZz in memory of my best mate being killed. So don't make your shiity little smart comments. My post was only saying that Vahn has patched more thing to do with league play than public. Going by everyone's reply to me I'm the only person having issues.

And all Tmartn's GT have 13hrs played each at the most do research

What your mate's name was big letter small letter big letter small letter and ended with Zz?

Shut up kid

Level 15

in reply to Redeyegin

Using 69...OMG!!! so funny thank you!!!

Level 5

in reply to KiNg69ErZz

If this game has been made for pros only why are there so many little kids playing the game?

Or for you OP, maybe I should say KidZzz

Level 20

in reply to KiNg69ErZz

I just tweeted a decent question to him. Wonder if he'll reply.

It was: What exactly is the Best search setting? Is it just best available or is there an actual value to it? Also why not let ppl set a value to it?

Personally I think this is a good question.

Level 9

Studios