DLC only for core?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

DLC only for core?

whats with the dlc maps only on core! so my money is wasted now because i dont play core? can anyone tell me if there will be maps for hardcore?

Level 1
18 REPLIES

Re: DLC only for core?

in reply to FRAMIAC

the maps are in hardcore aswell

Level 25

in reply to banned-again

really? well i guess i will download again. been playing all morning and dont see them. do u know when they will be available?

Level 1

in reply to banned-again

If i'm playing HC matches, the revolution maps can still be selectable?(if they happen to be selected)

Level 1

in reply to FRAMIAC

U gotta dashboard till they show up. Ghetto 3arc, ghetto.

Level 27

in reply to Restore_Hardcore

ok,will keep dashboarding until they show up.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to FRAMIAC

To be honest, I don't see why Hardcore still exists.  All it does is clog up the online playlists.  It's not just the miniscule health and lack of HUD, but it's also the damn friendly fire and being kicked out because of it.

It's pretty lame, but that's just my opinion.

~RUGGED SAVIOR

Level 52

in reply to FRAMIAC

Hardcore simple does not have the numbers so they will always take a backseat to core. I like hardcore because of no HUD and less health. But I don't play hardcore  because every game runs at a snail pace the camping is so bad in hardcore mins can go by with no gun fire. 95% of games time out because you don't even come close to hitting the score cap. If you want more stuff for hardcore start coming out your corners & play the game alot of ppl stay away from hardcore because it's so dam slow. Hardcore is like a retirement home for core players who want to sit back relax sip in ice cold beverage and really not do anything but take pop shots from corners 

Level 6

in reply to BACONndEGGS

OMG!!! Thank you for showing me the light! It's Dayum obvious you don't know the first thing about hc. Stay in the kiddie pool son, there's sharks in the deep end....

Level 27

in reply to Restore_Hardcore

If your denying the fact that HC is not slow paced full of campers you must be smoking. And kiddie pool? Please I'll smack you around in core or hardcore so put down your purse & 1v1 me I'll show you what's up bro.

Level 6

Studios