DLC Peacekeeper SMG

SOLVED

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Re: DLC Peacekeeper SMG

in reply to gdexter

i saw a video on this. the weapon could be added as a patch then the people who buy the dly wil have they key to unlock it.

Level 4

in reply to shadow7056

It should be implemented like BF3 new weapons

Level 8

in reply to gdexter

Sure it will be tons of games offer new guns as dlc and it works out fine

Level 6

in reply to gdexter

I don't feel like using the "search box" but mw3 said they were suppose but didnt.. Even battlefield adds guns into mp.. So maybe treyarch has figured a way to do it

Level 7

in reply to greggggggg

Ok can we get something clear, here are my thoughts and your wrong about everyone have to have the gun.

When you order Collection One, it be in its own playlist just like nuketown 24/7 is, So anyone with the Collection One will play within that list, if you don't have the Collection One you won't be able to play in it, and that means they can implement the gun into the game, cuase the players wihtout the Collection One will be Playing the Core Game Types, So why can't they put a new gun into the game, if you don't buy it you won't be playing the play list anyways,

Know I know what if you don't buy Collection 1 and you only buy the other's, well I'm sure that all the Dlc will be in one big playlist buy itself, and if you don't have any of the DLC only one, you only get match up with the DLC you have, so there you won't have to ask that question, so yes they can put a gun  into MP and seperate it from the ones that don't have it, so I really think this GUN is for Zombie's cause of the name PeaceKeeper.

Level 6

in reply to greggggggg

yup the consoles didn't have enough ram for the weapons. somthing to do with the way the game engine allocates ram.

Level 4

in reply to greggggggg

Well we won't find much details out for a other week or so but I hope it is for both

Level 7

in reply to greggggggg

I have seen so many people saying it can't be a MP gun because "No one would have the model etc. for it", has anyone heard of title updates? Specifically the ones that are released with EVERY DLC?? They can add the gun to everyone's xbox through the title update...... But leave it locked for those who don't have the DLC.

For example, a man who is lvl 55 uses the AN-94, he dies with it and then a lvl 12 proceeds to pick up this AN-94. No problems, the gun is in the game, but it is just locked for the lvl 12.

Level 2

in reply to FTR94

Read my above post.

The guns that are locked due to not reaching a certain point in prestige are accessible because they are built into the discs game data.

They are already in the game - models, sounds, configs etc

Level 29

in reply to gdexter

I get what you're saying, I'm just hoping they already planned on releasing it and its available I'm both modes!

Level 7

Studios