DERANKED :@

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

DERANKED :@

Hi,

Just logged on to my Call Of Duty: Black Ops II game to find out that my level has been reset from level 33 back to level 1. Can anyone tell me why the hell I have been deranked. All my classes have gone. This has really annoyed me and to top it off I can't find any contact email or whatever to get help.

Any help/replys would be nice

Level 1
10 REPLIES

Re: DERANKED :@

in reply to R9anSmart

The same exact damn thing happened to me. I was prestige 4 rank 48 and I logged on to get a file corruption that said it would set me back to rank 47 of the same prestige. I hit the OK button and it deranked me to lv1 no prestige. Pissed me the hell off and I can't get ahold of anyone to help. Please one of the customer support members, if you read this help! I don't want the past 6 weeks to be a waste! I had diamond snipers!

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to R9anSmart

There's been a few of these posts today, think something went wrong last night. I didn't lose any rank due to being master, but lost a gold gun I completed just before I went off last night and had to do the challanges again.

Level 16

in reply to TheSurgeon83

This is total crap. This needs to be corrected and a free map or something should be given out as compensation.

Level 1

in reply to R9anSmart

lol

Level 12

in reply to R9anSmart

LOL what makes you worthy of a free map?

Level 29

in reply to R9anSmart

I was Prestige 5 level 22, now in prestige 4 level 55 and lost camos Art of War and Gold.  WTF, no response from a dev on the forum to explain it?  Is this the attitude of Treyarch to ignore our time and effort?

Level 2

in reply to R9anSmart

i had something similar happen to me. i was playing bo2 until about 4am this morning and i unlocked diamond camo for my smgs and then i prestiged to 5th prestige and logged off after a little while. when i got back on today around 9:30 to 10am i found that i no longer had diamond camo and i was back at level 55 of the 4th prestige. i have the gameplay videos showing i had accomplished everything i've stated. its really frustrating that i put all that work in, only to have to do it all over again.

Level 1

in reply to R9anSmart

I don't think something went wrong last night, this happened to me a few days ago and also happened to me in the double xp weekend when the game were launch, and it will keep happening if they don't do anything...

Level 1

in reply to JSRGM

Is it just being ignored or will they rectify their error?

Level 1

Studios