Confused between the three headsets?

Call of Duty Black Ops II Xbox 360

Confused between the three headsets?

Ok so after researching I have an option to buy one of the three headsets- Madcatz Tritton ax120 headsets or Turtle beach ear force X12 headsets or Tritton X360 detonator stereo headsets,which one should I buy from the three,I am looking for a headsets which is durable so it does not break up very easily,my voice should be clear when I talk to my xbl friends and the normal In game sound,and should be comfortable while wearing,and should overall be a nice headset Smiley Tongue

Level 3
40 REPLIES

Re: Confused between the three headsets?

in reply to Syndicatekiller

Turtle beach X42 cant go wrong i love them i started with the x11s to try them out and not to mention how expensive they are i have never used tritons though but never needed to try the x12 they are still great just no surrond sound. you will still get great sound through them no the less but being wireless is really nice.

Level 1

There's a magazine I read which is very good for reviews...Here is the X12 Review

Level 18
Highlighted

I have the X12. They work great.

Level 9

What is basically surround sound which is available for tritton headsets but not for the turtle beach x12?

Level 3

I have the found the durability of Turtle Beach's to be subpar. I have two headsets and both lasted around 8 months.  OTOH I had some Sennheisers that lasted 5+ years.

Level 4

I'm not sure what you asking basically surround sound? but the X32 i believe are cordless and surround sound but its just the 5.1 instead of 7.1 of the X42 which you don't really need. And as far as durability they will last as long as you want as long as you take care of them. I'm not sure if goober is throwing his on the ground or what but my pair of x11 from 3 years ago still work same as my x41.

Level 1

What's wrong with a good old fashioned tv and a hifi or surround system?

Level 29

in reply to gdexter

I used to ask that same question until I had some extra cash about four years ago. I bought a TB X31 on sale and realized the difference between Bose surround sound hooked to my TV and a headset with surround sound hooked to my xbox. HUGE difference.

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
Level 62

Ok put the X12s aside,what about the other two-Tritton ax120 and Tritton X360 detonator stereo headsets?

Level 3

Studios